PDA

View Full Version : Rystall and Boba Fett

Huckleberry Josh
09-06-2001, 04:49 PM
Did Rystall and Boba Fett have a thing going ? You know , a relationship . I saw Boba Fett rub her chin like he had the hots for her . I just wander if they were dating or something .

Darth Cruel
09-06-2001, 06:19 PM
He was just being macho. I choose to believe it was a little bit of a build-up to his humiliating death.

MisterPL
09-06-2001, 09:14 PM
She had some chupa on her chin and was wiping it off, proving once again Boba Fett is the best role model in the Original Trilogy!

2-1B
09-07-2001, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Darth Cruel
He was just being macho. I choose to believe it was a little bit of a build-up to his humiliating death.

Darth Cruel, I like that interpretation. It makes his death even more laughable!

GNT
09-07-2001, 03:46 AM
Too bad if Boba turns out to be a girl :rolleyes:

Obi-Don
09-08-2001, 04:52 AM
He was just looking for someone to spend alittle time with.It was a hard trip.I can see it now"We'll get together after Jabba throws these guys into the pitt.I'll take you dancing and..."

Gads!what if GNT is right about Boba.Hey! Its a big universe, anything can happen and does.

evenflow
09-08-2001, 10:28 AM
He is a popular guy. He is just putting some moves on her and telling her where to meet him later.

2-1B
09-08-2001, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by GNT
Too bad if Boba turns out to be a girl :rolleyes:

It would be pretty funny if in May we found out that the actor's name is actually Danielle Logan. What a typo!

GNT
09-08-2001, 11:57 PM
Remember the people at LFL called Aurra Sing "Babe(?) Fett"

It could give us all nightmares :eek:

Eternal Padawan
09-14-2001, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by MisterPL
She had some chupa on her chin and was wiping it off, proving once again Boba Fett is the best role model in the Original Trilogy!

That is so true! Always politely nodding in someone's direction. Patiently waiting while they loaded Solo on his ship. Looking dapper at the dinner on Cloud City. Fett is the Miss Manners of the Star Wars Galaxy...:D

Lobito
09-18-2001, 04:15 PM
It was a "i'll be back babe" thing, seems that Boba was the only guy that actually knew how to have fun in Jabba's palace.:D

GNT
09-19-2001, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Lobito
It was a "i'll be back babe" thing, seems that Boba was the only guy that actually knew how to have fun in Jabba's palace.:D

Besides Jabba right?

Lobito
09-19-2001, 11:43 AM
Hmmm...Jabba can sure play frogger, but i like Boba's idea of fun better.:D

El Chuxter
09-19-2001, 12:17 PM
Yeah, but when a cute girl shows up, Boba can only nod. Jabba gets them to slip out of their bounty hunter duds and into something far less comfortable. :rolleyes:
[Cue the theme from Sanford and Son.]

Lobito
09-19-2001, 12:26 PM
Too bad Jabba cant do anything but watch...ohh if only he wasnt a slug.:D Anyway we have to thank him for the views though.

GNT
09-20-2001, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
Yeah, but when a cute girl shows up, Boba can only nod. Jabba gets them to slip out of their bounty hunter duds and into something far less comfortable. :rolleyes:
[Cue the theme from Sanford and Son.]

something far less comfortable? Jabba normally makes the slaves wear nothing but due to Tatooine law they can only be nude from 2-3am!!