PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons Playsets

drsidious
09-06-2001, 03:50 PM
so i finally got my damn pin pal burns...
so where are the new playsets?
have they shipped?
did they git highjacked?
was it all a big farce?

:D

GNT
09-07-2001, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by drsidious
so where are the new playsets?

Which playsets?

drsidious
09-07-2001, 08:39 AM
the arcade an the church
where the hell r they?

bigbarada
09-07-2001, 09:28 PM
The only playsets I've really seen have been the Mayor Quimby set, the Bowling Alley with Apu (which I assume is the one you're looking for) and the Comic Book Guy set.

I don't really collect them, Star Wars is enough of a strain on my pocketbook, but I do find them interesting and try to stay current with what's new.

CrunchyNug
10-05-2001, 02:21 AM
I found the Jimbo/Arcade at a KB-Toys in Los Angeles just this week. Another store had all series SIX figures too.

drsidious
10-05-2001, 07:03 AM
i just picked um up myself
oh an im glad those treehouse of horrors playsets shipped:mad:

an im glad its gonna be a pain in the skull to find one

CrunchyNug
10-09-2001, 01:49 AM
I'm gonna start making some serious morning runs to my local TRU for this new exclusive. So far sightings have been scarce, but do include New Jersey, Staten Island, & San Jose, CA. Good luck with this one!!!

drsidious
10-09-2001, 02:05 AM
well i spent all sat mornin lookin 4 it but whin i got home i found my radioactive man an fallout boy set waitin in da mail 4 me
but in still urked i dint git a kang n kodos
so i keep huntin

CrunchyNug
10-18-2001, 01:46 AM
I just traveled through Dallas last weekend and found the THOH2 stickers on the shelves at several TRU's, but no toys. We haven't been lucking enough to grab any out here in Los Angeles either since my return. I did manage to nab the Skn though 34-3156 which should work quite nicely. I've seen two different prices - $34.99 and $39.99. Wow, they're really trying to cash in on this one aren't they?! Good luck...

evenflow
10-18-2001, 11:04 AM
I do not usually buy these figures, but i thought the Alien playset is awesome. I just picked that up.

JediCole
10-18-2001, 12:01 PM
Bubba Fatt found the Treehouse of Horrors 2 set for me at a TRU somewhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I accidentally put the heads on the wrong "bodies" however and can't get one of them back off, so they will say the "wrong lines" for the faces.
I saw the Arcade/Jimbo and Church/Lovejoy at a Suncoast store yesterday when I bought my EI DVD and a Dogma Buddy Christ statue. I won't pay their prices though.
I've not seen Series 6 yet, but Target usually comes through on those for me, while K-Mart is usually best for playsets.

drsidious
10-18-2001, 12:57 PM
well i did git my toh2 playset
it came to $43.15. well worth it

also went to target an was peakin around in there
ahem...."layaway" an found 2 lisas 2 grampas an a burns

does anyoneone know whin the series 6 cases r shippin?
i heard the boxing homers are shipping but
i ordered a case of series 6 to git the pp moe
an i know people have started reciving there cases

CrunchyNug
10-22-2001, 10:26 PM
I found both Jimbo and the Reverand at a comic shop on Olive Ave in Burbank for just $23.99. The place is called House of Secrets. Pretty good price...

JediCole
11-07-2001, 04:34 PM
A buddy of mine brought me both playsets (church and arcade) over the weekend. I don't know where he found them but it was in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area. He also brought me the exclusive Christmas playset.