PDA

View Full Version : down to 3 more on the "want" list...

hango fett
04-27-2002, 05:39 PM
we just got saesee, geo warrior, dexter (thank the maker!), jar jar, nikto. it's so weird how the figs in one wal-mart can vary from the figs in a k-mart just down the road! strange world..............

CrossWizard
04-27-2002, 05:49 PM
I know, I just came back from a drive and Kmart had just a few Battle Droids, Obi Wan and about 5 Outland Anakins, then I go to Walmart and saw Jar Jar, Nikto, and like 4 Zams and 4 Red Clonetroopers, I said to myself I wouldnt buy Zam but she just looks so cool so I picker her and another Clonetroop. So far the only figure from the Jar Jar wave that intrests me is Saesee, and as soon as I spot him Ill buy him, that should complete my needs at least until the next Bespin Wave hits.

JediTricks
04-29-2002, 04:31 AM
I've been down to 3 for a few days, that's the number that drives me a little nuts, especially 'cause some folks are finding so many of 2 of the 3 I need: Royal Guard, Ani Hangar, Dooku

When it was 7, it felt like I had all the time in the world to shop around and not worry about anything, but when I found Typho, Boba, Clone, and Zam all on the same day, it totally changed. Heck, I've even been considering picking up figs that weren't on my list - Yoda (ha, good luck to me!), Kit Fisto, Deluxe Mace, and Ani Outland (which I did pick up already even though it was nowhere near my list) - and it still feels like my collection isn't complete even though I'm actively not buying a dozen more figures!

Eternal Padawan
04-29-2002, 09:39 AM
I underestimated the selling power of Yoda. And I never saw Dooku. And Luminara...feh. But other than that, I've got one of everybody.

stormie
04-29-2002, 01:34 PM
Still looking for Luminara, Taun We, and Red Guard! Really can't wait for the Red Guard. :)

pthfnder89
04-29-2002, 02:15 PM
Went by KB at lunch and saw a bunch of Royal Guards and lots of Luminaras, but nothing else interesting. I'm not buying all the figures, but I've had a chance to pick up all of them except Taun We and Dooku. Never even seen those