PDA

View Full Version : DEBATE/POLL: who is more powerfull in the long run? vader or skywalker?

hango fett
04-27-2002, 08:21 PM
this is something i wanted to ask a long time ago, but haven't untill now...so who is the better jedi? lets see... *****THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO SAVER THE WHOLE MOVIE******

anikan has the highest midechlorine count vs. luke is the son of him.

anikan is the best starfighter in the galaxy vs. luke is a good piolt

anikan battles with 2 lightsabers in AOTC and gets his ARM chopped off vs. luke fights w/ one saber and gets his hand cut off.

this could go forever but i will stop there...you can put new stuff, but don't go all nuts like "WHAT! youre crazy! so-and-so is the best." just talk it out and let your hatred/happienss flow...:)

187-Maul
04-27-2002, 08:25 PM
man looks like everybody is going crazy with spoilers in the spoiler-free zone
first in the favorite moments thread and now here!
can you people please stop this!
I knew that thing with anakin but others maybe don't and maybe they don't want to know it until the movie so please stop this!

bigbarada
04-28-2002, 02:57 AM
I pick Anakin, although I think a direct comparison is unfair. Anakin had the benefit of the Jedi Temple and ten years of training. Luke just got a crash course on Dagobah.

We don't know that Luke has a lower midichlorian count. That's something we won't find out until the ANH: Super Special Editions. :D:D:D

JediTricks
04-29-2002, 03:35 AM
Luke, because at the end of it all, he could utilize both sides of the Force without fully succumbing to the Dark Side and still survive. Vader, on the other hand, could not.