PDA

View Full Version : AOTC Soundtrack Songs

Bel-Cam Jos
04-27-2002, 11:47 PM
With our discussion about the CD itself, and since this is a spoiler section, I think it's safe to discuss the content of the songs. What's your favorite? Anyone find a title for bonus track #14? What's up with those electric guitars? Are you sick of the "Love Theme" showing up everywhere? Is the "Imperial March" making you drool for that scene in the movie? Why won't Sony Classic just pay 20th Century Fox for the Fox Fanfare at the beginning? Who shot J.R. Ewing? Will Patrick Ewing ever get an NBA championship?

:confused: ?? ;) ??

boss nass
04-28-2002, 12:06 AM
The love theme is everywhere but my girlfriend digs it.I too am drooling over the Imperial March scene.And the electric guitars don't really bother me since i play a guitar but it is odd that it's there in a star wars song

DeadEye
04-28-2002, 09:18 AM
Bonus track is called "On the conveyor belt."

I rather liked the electric guitars...are you talking about from "Zam the Assassin and the Chase through Coruscant"?

I also liked the Imperial March...but it only lasted like a minute. :cry:

2-1B
04-28-2002, 12:03 PM
I thought I heard a guitar riff in there, now I know I'm not imagining things. :D That track is so cool, I play the soundtrack while reading the novelization and I was reading the chase scene during that song. Quite fun.

Put me down in favor of the love theme. The more I hear it, the more I like it. Just a matter of taste, I guess. :)

Pendo
04-28-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Put me down in favor of the love theme. The more I hear it, the more I like it. Just a matter of taste, I guess. :)

I'm with you 100% there Caesar! I love that theme. I can't get enough of it!!! I was humming it to myself in work the other day, and i got carried away and was doing it really loudly and it took me about 5 minutes to realise that everyone was looking at me funny! :crazed:.

PENDO!

DeadEye
04-28-2002, 01:14 PM
I also like "Return to Tatooine" because it has Duel of the Fates in it. :D