PDA

View Full Version : What waves of Action Figures did you Find?

Tycho
04-28-2002, 02:50 AM
Different case assortments seem to be shipping to different store locations.

2 different Toys R Us stores I went to for the Midnight Madness sale each had different cases of different Collection 2 figures.

This poll asks what cases were you able to find in that first frenzied 24 hours? (and since then)

Please post what waves you got at what store, what time, and where.

Tycho
04-28-2002, 02:55 AM
My Toys R Us (Grossmont Center, San Diego, California) had only Collection 1's common figures, and then the Geonosian Warrior's wave.

By going to another Toys R Us, I found the Tusken Mother wave.

Wal*Mart the next morning had Anakin, Dooku wave, and the Luminara / Royal Guard wave.

jdmarlow
04-28-2002, 03:59 AM
Hello all,

Well on Tuesday, April 23rd at Midnight I only found the following at TRU Times Square (44th Street):

-Anakin Outland
-Padme Arena
-Obi-Wan Coruscant
-C-3PO
-Kit Fisto
-Super Battle Droid
-Battle Droid
-Jango Kamino Escape
-R2-D2
-Geonosian Warrior
-Dexter Jettster
-Royal Guard
-Saesee Tiin
-Nikto
-Jar Jar Senator
-Taun We

That accounts for 16 of the 27 figures in the collection. I proceeded at about 1:30 AM down to Union Square TRU at 14th street and was astounded to find:

-Boba Fett Kamino Escape
-Tusken Raider Female
-Captain Typho
-Shaak Ti
-Plo Koon
-Clone Trooper (red)
-Zam Wesell
-Anakin (Hangar Duel)
-Yoda

This accounted for 9 more in the collection that totally escaped the TRU Times Square store. I still missed two, Luminara and Count Dooku. They had Luminara at TRU Times Square but quickly sold out. Dooku didn't show up anywhere at all.

-JD

kadamontaga
04-28-2002, 04:24 AM
I saw everything excpet the following in various TRU stores over the past week:
Royal Guard
Shaak Ti
Zam
Dooku

I then saw Shaak Ti at a comic book shop. So that just leaves those 3. I read that they won't be hitting UK shelves for a few weeks yet.
What I'm really anticipating now though is the bespin luke an vader.

JEDI JAY AND SILENT
04-28-2002, 05:03 AM
I found all 27 in one stop.Wal-mart

CooLJoE
04-28-2002, 05:32 AM
I found pretty much all of them over the 4 days following Midnight Madness. Only ones I didn't see were Dooku and Royal Guard (although my friend found and got a Royal Guard, he just didn't pick one up for me :( ). I didn't get all 27 yet. Thats later when my paycheck can afford it. So I managed to get all the hard ones (cept the 2 mentioned above).

David Denny
04-28-2002, 05:33 AM
I had a good night i found figurrs 1-24 and most background variations all but 4 at my first 12:00 stop at wal-mart and i got to see # 25 &26 someone had them first but i did see them there thin wint home and wint to this web site and found out that # 27 was out to and from my house i have 2 wal-marts 15 min. away
and so i went to the other and found about 20 of #27 Count Dooku and thought so i didn't thank it was hard to find
so i only pick 1 up and 2 days latter when i found out a lot of people needed it i went back and i found no #27 other people must have found them too but i did stay up to go to target were i did get #25 & 26 .so all in one day i got # 1-27 but needing 4 background figures and a few day ago i order 3 of the 4 i needed from jamstoys.com and it was this great site that reported that jamstoys.com had background variation so i have 42 figures and if you have #16 with backgroud i would like to buy i to finish my set

ChromiumTHC
04-28-2002, 06:51 AM
In ABQ, NM the Wal-Mart I was at midnight madness at had all the waves except for the Genosian Warrior/Dexter Jettster wave. The other Wal-Marts I heard were missing the Dooku/Yoda Wave instead, but by the time I got to them, the collectors had snapped up all the Genosians, and Dexters.
Also our one and only Toys R Us did not open at midnight, and I was there bright and early at 9:30am when they did open, and much to my dissappointment, they didn't have either wave. So much for me trying to complete my set locally. I'll be scouring my Wal-Mart for the next few weeks, till they get those 2 in though. :confused:
ChromiumTHC

Fett132
04-28-2002, 07:40 AM
In Australia we also got the Vader, Luke, Mace and Jango (final battle) wave.
Ive seen them in three different Toys R Us.
So i ended up getting 25/31.
Still havent found royal gaurd, taun we and luminara as well as Nikto, Dexter and Geonosian Warrior.

paingame
04-28-2002, 08:08 AM
At MM, I found both collections waves 1 and 2. During that day, I was able to find Yoda. I wasn't able to find anything else until Friday night when I found all of collection 2 wave 3. I haven't found Anakin HD or Count Dooku.

cujo fett
04-28-2002, 08:45 AM
in canada i found all that was availble, 21 figures all at walmart only 1-14 at tru
which would be figures #1-18, 20, 21, 24

4-Q-2
04-28-2002, 10:03 AM
Tuesday night at my local TRU, we only found 1-1 & 2-2, mostly with backrounds. Frustrated & mildly annoyed, we had the manager call other TRUs in the area to see where we should go next. He was a complete Star Wars illiterate, so told him, "Just ask if they have Yoda." None of the TRUs on Long Island had that case, so we left disappointed.

The next morning I tracked down 2-1 & 2-3 at a Wal-Mart. Now I have everything but the Dooku wave & the Royal Guard. I figured I'd get them all in one shot, like 3 years ago. I have to say I am a bit disappointed in the distribution. I think Times Square got all the figures & the rest of NY got something else.

At least I got Luminara so that I can add her autographed figure to my collection. To paraphrase Joey Tribiani, "It's Indy baby!"

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-28-2002, 10:41 AM
Went to the Super Wal-mart off route 23 on the north side of Columbus, OH....we got there early (10:30) and were first in line and saw where the rare figures were being put on the pegs. I knew that the Guard, Taun We and Luminara would be a huge pain to find, so, my friend went right to where they were and snatched one for each of us. With any extras, we held them up and asked, "Anybody need this one??" and they were quickly snatched/needed by somebody else. I'd say there were only about 8-10 of those figures put on the shelves that night. Found Count Dooku at the Wal-mart off 256 in Reynoldsburg about an hour later, i kid you not, like a case of them...i dunno how!! Next day, found Dexter Jexter at Target....they actually pulled through, i couldn't believe it. I might have an extra Count Dooku if anybody needs it. I e-mailed my friend in Cali to see if he needed it, but he hasn't mailed me back yet. If he doesn't want it, somebody else is more than welcome to have it. and don't worry, i'm not going to sell it for more than i paid for it. ta ta!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-28-2002, 12:30 PM
Okay, I don't know the waves and all but I know the numbers. These are the ones I've seen at either Wal-Mart or Target on or around 4-23 (I didn't include the sub-names in the parens):

1. Anakin Skywalker
2. Padmé Amidala
3. Obi-Wan Kenobi
4. C-3PO
5. Kit Fisto
6. Super Battle Droid
7. Boba Fett
8. Tusken Raider
9. Captain Typho
10. Shaak Ti
11. Battle Droid
12. Plo Koon
13. Jango Fett
14. R2-D2
15. Geonosian Warrior
16. Dexter Jettster
17. Clone Trooper
18. Zam Wesell
19. Royal Guard
20. Saesee Tiin
21. Nikto
22. Anakin Skywalker
24. Jar Jar Binks
25. Taun We

And that's it. No Yoda, Dooku, or Luminara, but I haven't been back in a few days.:D

LusiferSam
04-28-2002, 01:15 PM
I found most of my figures at Wal-Mart, and a few at K-mart. But I never saw the Royal Guard, Luminara, Taun We and Count Dooku. I'll try Wal-mart again on Monday with Target to see if I can't pick up these.

jaybo
04-28-2002, 02:05 PM
Greeting collecting fans,

I managed to get lucky and find all 27 figures over the first week. I am in phoenix, Az and most Walmarts and TRU had a good selection. What with the F!@%s at K-mart and Target Charging $6.99, what a freaking joke even TRU is only $5.99. Target and K-mart can kiss my ***. Anyway, I only picked Dooku, Yoda and Royal Guard up at midnight Madness at Walmart. I also have most of the Background variations, I am only missing Dexter w/ Background, Plo Koon w/ Background, and Battle Droid w/ Background............I have looked everywhere!!!!!!!!! Has anyone even seen these figures with backgrounds??????????????? Happy Hunting everyone......MTFBWY...........jaybo..:confused:

bigbarada
04-28-2002, 02:21 PM
I'm a little confused, I watched my Wal-Mart open up several cases of Coll 1, Asst 2, and while every case had a Red Clonetrooper not a single one had HD Anakin, Dooku or Yoda. Was there some kind of inconsistency in the assortments?

No sign of the Royal Guard/Taun We wave over here at all.

Tycho
04-28-2002, 02:31 PM
Big Barada, maybe an employee had raided the C1 asst. 2 cases for Dookus, Yodas, and Anakins first.

Was it a sealed case?

Could it possibly been a secretly RE-sealed case?

Zam would be the only other C1 asst. 2 figure you didn't mention. Was she in the case?

I've never seen that box opened myself. Both times I got Anakin and Dooku, they were already on the racks and the boxes they came in were gone.

Plus I don't even know if the boxes just say Collection 1 and Collection 2, and nothing about the assortments, or otherwise.

OK - whoops. They do. I picked up some empty cases to use for storage that night. I got them at TRU Morena Drive, and they had the Tusken wave. Sure enough, I'm looking at the case I brought home to store figures in - it says C2 wave 1 on it. And this is a store that has no Geonosians or Dexter Jettsters (or Royal Guards for that matter).

SW E2 COL # 2 Basic Figure Asst. Wv.1 R1 is what is listed on the box. (again, that's the Tusken, Shaak-Ti, Baby Fett box)

Vortex
04-28-2002, 05:04 PM
Everything was out in the St. Paul MN area, but you had to do some massive hunting the next day.

One wal-mart had posting up that you could only buy 2 action figures. They had all the cases, but the Yoda, Dooku & Hanger Duel case was rare. I think they only had 1 or 2. But since you could only buy 2 figures, I just bought the beast, and speeders and left.

The toys r us, had all the cases, minus the yoda case, and only had a scattering of the warrior case.

K-mart had the boba fett case and the anakin pesant case only.

Target only had the anakin pesant case out.

Out of the 27 figs, I managed only 26 since the dooku case was very rare, and he is the only figure I'm missing.

Sith Vicious
04-28-2002, 05:38 PM
On the 23rd and 24th I hit a TRU, Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Meijer's, and Biggs and found 20 of the 27. Today I hit a different Wal-Mart and TRU. I found 5 of the 7 I was missing at Wal-Mart (Taun We, Hangar Anakin, Zam, Royal Guard, and Luminara. Still no sign of Count Dooku or Yoda. Maybe I'll try Kaybee.

bigbarada
04-28-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Tycho
Big Barada, maybe an employee had raided the C1 asst. 2 cases for Dookus, Yodas, and Anakins first.

Was it a sealed case?

Could it possibly been a secretly RE-sealed case?

Zam would be the only other C1 asst. 2 figure you didn't mention. Was she in the case?

I've never seen that box opened myself. Both times I got Anakin and Dooku, they were already on the racks and the boxes they came in were gone.

Plus I don't even know if the boxes just say Collection 1 and Collection 2, and nothing about the assortments, or otherwise.

OK - whoops. They do. I picked up some empty cases to use for storage that night. I got them at TRU Morena Drive, and they had the Tusken wave. Sure enough, I'm looking at the case I brought home to store figures in - it says C2 wave 1 on it. And this is a store that has no Geonosians or Dexter Jettsters (or Royal Guards for that matter).

SW E2 COL # 2 Basic Figure Asst. Wv.1 R1 is what is listed on the box. (again, that's the Tusken, Shaak-Ti, Baby Fett box)

It's possible they were re-sealed. They did have Zam in the assortment, tons of her; but I forgot to mention her. The boxes themselves didn't always match up. Some sealed cases came in the standard brown box with black lettering, others showed up in strange brown boxes with pink and blue lettering that made no mention of Star Wars; but those were Coll1, Asst1 figures.

NRPeace
04-28-2002, 06:51 PM
Let's see. I think I found all of them today except for Dooku, Female Tusken raider, Boba, and Taun We. This is in Fitchburg/Leominster/Lunenburg, MA.

darkhawk411
04-28-2002, 07:05 PM
Between the 2 TRUs near me they had all 27 basics. Each had a wave that the other didn't have the Geonosian wave, the other didn't have Yoda's wave. Most of the backgrounds could be found with the exception of Dexter. The only 3 I didn't get were the Royal Guard, Taun We, and Luminaria cause they were quick to dissappear. Yoda and Dooku were also quick to go.

Dormé
04-28-2002, 08:55 PM
There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding Collection 1 around these parts. The reason Big Barada watched a mess of Collection 1, Wave 2 cases opened to no Anakin, Yoda or Dooku, is because they were never intended to be IN those cases. Wave 2 is Zam and the Clonetrooper. Wave 3 is Dooku x2, Anakin x2 and Yoda x2, in addition to the Clonetrooper x3, Zam x2 and a single Outland Anakin.

rdrunr89
04-28-2002, 10:17 PM
I've found every one within a few days, about 19 on midnight madness day and a few the next couple of days. No Taun We, Luminara Unduli, Royal Guard or Dooku.

tk006
04-28-2002, 10:24 PM
I found 24 of the 27 figures at Wal-mart. I had to go to KB toys and pay premium for the other 3 (Taun We, Royal Guard, Luminara Undulli).
Count Dooku was the last figure I found because those idiots at Wal-mart held back a whole skid of toys for their sale flyer, only to advertise them at full price and lose a tremendous amount in lost sales while frustrated collectors flocked to other stores that were more than happy to sell everything they received right away! My Wal-mart said the cases in the back were only more of the same (yeah right). Way to go Wal-mart! I can't wait for the big clearance! We all begged and pleaded on opening night for them to restock but they refused while talking some mumbo jumbo about fairness to all customers. Perhaps there version of fairness is my friend and I finding 8 Count Dooku figures 3 days later at the same store when they finally did put the rest of the cases out (long after all the other frustrated collectors had left and purchased the remainder of their collections elsewhere). My friend and I split them up and I distributed my half among people I know, after picking the best paint job for myself of course!
Now had those idiots put them out on opening night, every die hard collector there would have had one for their collection and my friend and I would not have been in a panic to grab every one we saw had we been able to purchase one the first night. Oh Well! These chain stores need to hire people who know the product they are selling so they can better help the customer and better place their orders! They also need to treat their adult collectors with more respect as I feel we buy the majority of SW figures sold!

plo kloon
04-28-2002, 11:06 PM
I found them all but count dooku.I found the deluxe(flipping action)dooku.I found some at toysrus,kaybee,ebay,and jams toys.It was'nt as hard as I thought it might be.I know that toysrus hac a good price on the figure($5.99-basic $9.99-deluxe)

jonthejedi
04-29-2002, 05:46 AM
I found all 27 at Wal Mart, but haven't seen yoda, royal guard or Dooku since. Ours opened at 6 AM, and by 6:o3 all tie bomber and snowspeeder exclusives were gone.
-jonthejedi

jedi master sal
04-29-2002, 09:19 AM
I found all but Dooku, not that he wasn't at my WalMart, just couldn't get to him quick enough with all the other collectors about. Did snag a Tie Bomber and Snowspeeder though. Thankfully!

Mandalorian Candidat
04-29-2002, 11:04 AM
Looks like pretty much the consensus is that Dooku was the major MIA figure with Taun We, RG, and LU close behind.

I went to the Orem, UT WM, which is a supercenter and found all but the four figures I just mentioned. Plus they didn't have any TIE/Bs. I should have gone down to the Springville, WM just a few miles away. There were less people and had the TIE/B plus plenty of Dookus. I still haven't seen any nor heard of anyone in this area finding any since MM. I bet some stores have cases in the back, but are just unwilling to look for the case number to bring out.

soultraveler
04-29-2002, 11:21 AM
Here's how I managed to find all 27 figures. I started-out by going to Walmart at 8:00 am on the 24th. This was exaclty one-hour after this non-24-hour Walmart opened. I found one Royal Guard and there were several Luminara, Taun We, Yoda and Clone Troopers. I then went to a "non-midnight madness" ToysRus when they opened at 9:30 am and picked-up the first 14 figures. There were about two dozen collectors at the ToysRus. All the figures at the ToysRus in the Colorado Wesminster and Aurora stores had the Background insert. (I believe the figures from the first batch with the BG insert are currently worth more because they have many small variations that have been corrected in later batches) About 2:00 pm on the 24th I picked-up a couple of Dexter-Jettsters and Geonosian Warriors from the ToysRus website. Lastly, I purchased one Count Dooku on Ebay on the 26th of April for $20.

Swccg Horde
04-29-2002, 01:34 PM
I hit every store possible here in Flint, MI and the only figures I haven't seen are Dooku, Taun We, and Luminara Undulli. I did see 1 Royal Guard in a person's hand at Target. I found Yoda and the Hanger Duel Anakin at Kay B toys stores at the steep price of $7.99. But wanted them and was glad to pay it.

Tycho
04-29-2002, 01:53 PM
Oooh. I cringe at the thought of E-bay.

Please go at 6:45 am or whenever it is that you can take the first crack at freshly stocked SW figures at your favorite retailers.

If you don't want to deal with "those people" that are out there in the morning, I've got news for you - you're buying your figures from them when you go on E-bay!

They'll be there so long as you are patronizing them.

$20.00 is too much! On April 27 (Saturday) I went early just because I was awake and needed some household supplies from Wal*Mart and an Obi-Wan Coruscant extra for customizing a young Obi-Wan from. I could have bought 6 more Dookus if I wanted to, but I didn't need them. They were gone by the time I returned to check the toys after I got my cat food. They are now also on E-bay (I'd bet) if you care to see them. And they used to be $5.88 each.

I mean to be critical, but please don't take me as being offensive. I can respect you even if you come out and say that an extra hour of sleep was worth $13.oo for you (plus the gas for a return trip to Wal*Mart). But at my store that morning, all the 'collectors' had gotten their figures on the 23rd and most had dropped out of shopping (myself included save for that one day on the 27th). It was the usual HotWheels guys only that morning. So 6 Dooku's times $13.oo each made one of your E-bay friends $78.oo profit by taking the figures away from the rest of us.

BTW, yes I bought 7 Dookus between 2 stores on the 23rd. But now I am done. (I used them for scenes: Dooku vs. Yoda, Dooku vs. Obi-Wan, Dooku watches the Arena, etc) But I am done. The point is that sometime this week at 7am at my Wal*Mart, Count Dooku will make some "HotWheels collector" another $78.oo if all of you who don't yet have this figure don't go over there. I'm sure you'll land your figure inside of a week and lose maybe 4 hours of sleep through the whole time? (If you work or go to school and need to be up early most mornings anyway). But it's your $13.oo of "convenience money" that buys you some sleep time which when multiplied, is the exact reason why you cannot go into most stores and buy Count Dooku on your lunch break.

Let's get that clarified.

Tycho
04-29-2002, 02:01 PM
Also note, for those of you "smart guys" who ARE collectors, and think you can finance some 13 other figures in your collection just by getting your figures WHILE you are scalping / auctioning Dookus - you are screwing yourselves. Here's how that works:

If you sell all the Dooku's you want to scalp, the chances are great that they will go to people all around the country and not encourage local collectors to continue shopping at YOUR favorite retail store. Consequently, your store will very quickly note that it wants to have say 900 Star Wars figures on hand for the toy wall, and that it does. They sell furniture, toilet paper, food, and drinks and they DON'T CARE that their stock is full of 900 Anakin Peasant Disguise figures because they barely make a percentage on that. Other collectors who would have come to your store to buy the Dooku's you scalped, might have picked up some duplicate figures, like Anakin PD, to open or to customize, but you've also discouraged that.

Now you can take your $78 of E-bay profit money you would have spent on your other figures, and wish you still had it for gas because you're going to have to drive out of town to find a store that is going to stock the Vader, Bespin Luke, Mace, and new Jango Fett.

The jokes on you!

Think about it. I loathe scalping!

Vortex
04-29-2002, 04:15 PM
Here, here Tycho.

I think we all need to band together and start boycotting Ebay, and the dirty dealers at the toy shows who tripple the price of an easy to find figure. The only thing we are doing, as collectors, is making prices higher for each other, and creating a frenzy over toys that will be abundant and easily available in the next few weeks or even after the movie. We are the ones who create the scalpers, and hoarders who live at wal mart, toys r us, target, etc. Because we can't wait and are willing to shell out major $$$ because we have this "gotta have it, need it attitude". These guys/gals pray on us and new releases, and there no reason for it.

A good example is this weekend. I went to a comic/toy show and every where I looked dealers had the Episode II figs out. They were charging, 15-20 for yoda, I won't even say how much for a Dooku, 15 - 10 for the figures you could drive 3 blocks to target to pick up for 6 bucks. 50-60 for Tie Bomber, and Snow Speeders that are just starting to hit the shelves. And kids and adults were going nuts trying to finish off collections and paying whatever price, when they know they can get it cheaper down the road or later on clearance. Ya ever notice that all the toys hit a massive mark down? The AT-AT, the queens huge star ship, basic figures, play sets, 12" collection... Even if they do try to sell it off at a later date, there's a slim to zero chance you could ever get that initial high price again once the stuff is in ample supply. Would you pay 80 bucks for a snow speeder on line when you could go to wal-mart and get on clearance for 15? I know some people don't have a wal-mart, but sometimes you get it from their on line store or from a fellow collector who's not a scalper. Isn't that why we have that trade forum here?

I do understand the mentality of "Its out, I gotta get it NOW" but honestly think about it, and take a breather. The toys are new, some stores are slow to stock, and some stores intentionally hold back cases (due to the morning scalpers who clear the pegs right after they are stocked. I know one wal-mart has started to fight back against the scalpers who circle like sharks every morning.)
But just give it time, check the stores when your out and about, and odds are the missing figures will be there. They have been in the past.

If we start to boycott the scalpers and ebay - I know its hard sometime - but the laws of supply and demand will take back over, and the scalpers will start to leave figures on the pegs when we the collectors aren't biting on their outrageous prices. Then we, the collectors, will find more than enough at a lower price haning on store pegs. If they can't turn a 200% profit, they won't buy 13 to 15 of the "hot" figs.

We just need to slow down and not panic about getting figs 1st. A week wait or two for collecting isn't going to make or break a diarama, or office desk. If you're selling or planning on selling, yes, a week or two could kill your 200% profit margin, but hey, aren't we trying to get away from that?

Or am I just alone in this thinking?

KUPFERKOPF
04-30-2002, 05:59 AM
Here in victorville CA, I found all waves including the #27, I didn't get #27 but i did see the guy who got the only two in walmart at midnight on the 23rd, most of the waves were easy to find between walmart, toysrus, and target, including the majority of the variations. I found 1-15 with and without the BG's at midnight madness also yoda, and anakin HD, at walmart, foud luminara, taun we and the royal guard at target, found the rest at toysrus

Turbowars
05-12-2002, 10:45 AM

DarthBrandon
05-22-2002, 02:57 AM
Found them all except Bepsin wave so far.

Tycho
05-22-2002, 04:41 AM
Good Brandon.

But this thread is pretty useless now.

As you pointed out there is

Collection 1, Wave 3 now...

Mace Arena Rescue (shampoo in his eyes, but for what hair?)
Jango Final Battle (cigarette lighting is for one who's lost their head)
Vader Bespin Duel (paternity test)
Luke Bespin Recovery (civil war hospital)

Then there's

Collection 2 Wave 4....

Massif and Geonosian (at least it's not a pitbull)
Senator Orm Fre Taa (opposition to Senators Jenny Craig & Oprah Winfrey)
Endor Rebel Soldier (Chris "Kenner X-wing" Bordeaux version)
Qui-Gon Jinn (I haven't warmed the pegs since 12 months ago)

and

Collection 2 Wave 5...

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (I love fair distribution of power, except at TRU)
Dejas Puhr (No drinks? I'm going to shoot before Greedo does - twice!)

I have a friend who got me the latter 2 and the Endor Soldier and I will pick them up tomorrow. They came into Wal*Mart.

I ordered the Massif times 5 from the Fan Club (retail price)

My friend got Orm Fre Taa, and we all turned down Qui-Gon. (poor Qui-Gon, I just don't need a figure of him right now) :cry:

Plus I've been able to find every one of the Bespin wave save for Luke (not that I'm sure I need that figure anyway. I already did nice Bespin scenes with the '98 figures - don't need this no matter how cool it is, really. Vader I can save for Episode 3)

Anyway, we're all behind again and this thread really only covers the first 27. We are now up to 33 about.