PDA

View Full Version : SW Virginia Star Wars collectors club

sith pedagog
04-28-2002, 02:17 PM
I'm just trying to see how much interest the people of South Western Virginia have in started a collector's club. If you are interested please post here and let me know of any other friends of yours that might be interested. If you know of a club that pertains to this area that is already in existence, please let me know that as well. The areas that I'm thinking of are Lynchburg (even though it is technically not SW Virginia, Roanoke, and New River Valley and all the surrounding areas. Hope to hear from you guys soon.:)

Kidhuman
03-23-2003, 07:07 PM
Well I live in Sw Virginia, and I know this is the first post in a year in this column, but if there are any others out here that live in SW virginia, lets get this started up. I am in the NRV area and need help trying to find some good stuff. ALl the places near me have the same old stuff. Little help please

Kidhuman
05-26-2003, 12:33 PM
ANyone:confused:

Kidhuman
01-19-2004, 02:29 PM
I am gonna try and give this another shot. Anyone out there?

Dr Zoltar
01-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Hey kid human! I'm visiting Richmond this week, but I don't live here. Does that count? :D

Kidhuman
01-19-2004, 09:18 PM
No it doesnt, thats central Va. BUt thanks for the response.

aceguide
01-30-2004, 09:22 AM
Kidhuman -

Welcome to the club of not having anyone surface in your area. I am in SE VA - Hampton Roads. Posted a few times to see if there was any interest, or at least to get some "finds" posts going - but no response.

TRU had the first jabba wave a couple weeks back, and Target had some animateds. Didn't see the kind of post-christmas clearance around here.

How goes the hunt in Lynchburg?

JetsAndHeels
01-30-2004, 09:42 AM
Hi folks,
I don't live in Va but I am in Raleigh, NC. I am selling my entire Star Wars collection and I figured I would let you guys know if there is anything anyone wants. I have Power of the Force 2, Episode I, Power of the Jedi, Saga, Commtech, Flashback series, vehicles, 25th anniversary packs, exclusive figures, autographed items, kfc/taco bell items, the list goes on. I have references from this forum on my trading/selling so you can trust I am legit. If you need or want anything just shoot me an email. I would be happy to help you all out anyway I can. Thanks!!
stevenmccr@hotmail.com