PDA

View Full Version : Was the Geonosian Warrior released?

Fulit
04-28-2002, 03:37 PM
Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed, but this was the soonest I could get to the computer after the 23rd, I've been, how you say, out of it for awhile;)

At the Wal-Mart I was at on the 23rd, they put out everything on my list but the Geonosian Warrior, Luminari Unduli, Red Guard, Taun We, Dexter Jettster, Jar Jar, SaeSee Tiin, and Nikto Jedi. They had plenty of stuff left, but declared "No more room" and wheeled it back to the stockroom. They almost wouldn't put out the Deluxe too, but we cried B.S.

So are any of those out yet or anything? Don't know when I'll be back to get the answer, but thanks anyway. Later..........

DeadEye
04-28-2002, 03:38 PM
Yes it was. I got one yesterday.

MTFBWY and HH!

If I could only find a Dooku...

hango fett
04-28-2002, 04:04 PM
i couldn't find those either until yesterday when we got jar jar, dexter, saesee, geonosian warrior, and nikto. still looking for taun we, royal gaurd, and luminara......

Dak Powers
04-28-2002, 04:09 PM
Off topic and this may be obvious, but what does HH mean? I read it as "May The Force Be With You and Hail Hitler!" I can't think of anything else that HH could stand for...

jedi_uk73
04-28-2002, 04:14 PM
I found the Geonosian Warrior was warming a few pegs up over here in the UK in a store near me. Loads of them, as with Anakin OPD, Jango, SB Droid & C-3PO.

I think HH stands for Happy Hunting, I may be wrong but it seems relevant to the section.

SuperBattleDroid88
04-28-2002, 05:56 PM
HH= HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!! :)

Beast
04-28-2002, 06:02 PM
Yep, it's Happy Hunting. It's been around for years, just a quick way of saying "I hope you find what your looking for", during the dark times of bad distribution. Glad to see it's catching on again. I've been using it for years in my posts. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sith Lord 0498
04-28-2002, 06:38 PM
Geonosian Warrior was most definitely released. It's been warming pegs in a few stores around here (Eastern PA) along with the Clonetrooper and Zam Wesell. As a matter of fact, I got the Geonosian about two weeks before the 23rd at K-Mart. Your best bet is to check out your local K-Marts. They probably received those cases.

JEDIpartner
04-28-2002, 07:32 PM
I got two of them... what was this problem people were having with getting them to stand?? I have no trouble getting mine to stand up at all. Both of them are in different poses as well... did I luck out? I think not.

JediTricks
04-29-2002, 04:54 AM
JP, mine doesn't have a LOT of trouble standing, but it's finicky about it, sometimes it'll stand and sometimes it'll wait half an hour and fall over for no reason. Granted, mine did have a warped leg, but I think a lot of folks will have similar problems due to the spindliness of the figure combined with the top-heaviness of the wings. Hasbro could have drilled a peg-hole into the right foot very easily.

RooJay
04-29-2002, 07:55 PM
Geonosian Warriors have been in abundance in my area since even before the 23rd (which was when I bought mine!;) ).

darth chuck
04-29-2002, 11:36 PM
Geonosian Warriors have been the hardest of the new figs to find here in central KY. I bought the only two that I have seen, and I went to two Walmarts and a Target on the 23d. I guess army-builders must have scooped up the first waves, or perhaps they are short-packed.

BanthaPoodoo
04-30-2002, 12:42 AM
Same here Darth Chuck. The two hardest flavors in MS (or at least in my area) it seems is the Geonosian Warrior & Dexter.

I only saw 1 Geo Warrior on the 23rd (that was at Super WM, he was MIA at KB, KMart, & a smaller WM)...... havnt seen it on a peg since.

Dexter is the same way here. I picked up 1 Dexter (the only one I could find) on the 23rd. Just last night I made a WM run down south & picked up another (the only one I found there - I plan on using it for trade material)