PDA

View Full Version : Geonosian Guard?

Battle Droid
04-28-2002, 03:36 PM
In the film the Geonosian Guards aren't the same as the Warriors are they?

Hasbro should make the Geonosian Guard with the Sonic Blaster (That's seen in the new Lays Chips commercial)

Bosskman
04-28-2002, 03:58 PM
Yes, yes they should.

JEDIpartner
04-28-2002, 07:53 PM
Isn't there supposed to be a Deluxe Geonosian...? Or is that a Deluxe Anakin with a Geonosian pack-in?

NesteaFett
04-28-2002, 07:55 PM
I believe it's with the pack-in. I'm checking to be sure though.

Beast
04-28-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Isn't there supposed to be a Deluxe Geonosian...? Or is that a Deluxe Anakin with a Geonosian pack-in?
It's a pack in with the Deluxe Anakin Slywalker. Here is a link:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6346

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
04-28-2002, 08:24 PM
The Geo warrior guard you seek comes with the Massif beasty as a pack-in although he's simply called a handler he is the Geonosian you're looking for. The basic Geo warrior should have packed with the blaster as well as the staff but possibly he was already in production before george added the blaster to the movie, and maybe Hasbro didn't get to see the design in time to add it. Maybe they could shove it with the deluxe one instead just to make up for a disappointing ommision. :)

I like the Geonosians hasbro, I think this is one of the few figures recently I've actually really enjoyed playing with. I hoped for a flying version with legs tucked underneath but the way they stand is okay. The rotational wings are superb but the hands need posing better to hold things properly. It's too late for the Massif and handler as they're already in production as is the deluxe one but in the future if you get round to making any more, could you pose the hands a bit more neutrally or articulate the wrists? If you can get a joint as tiny as Taun We's shoulder to work then a skinny wrist should be a doddle. :) thanks.

DeadEye
04-28-2002, 08:42 PM
And the sonic blaster should launch that thing that it shoots.

I believe the Geonosian from the deluxe Ani can be cut in half. In the Dorito's commercial Ani dismembers multiple Geonosians. He cuts one from head to toe.