PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Shots from AOTC

Bosskman
04-28-2002, 05:35 PM
What have been the coolest shots you've seen so far from AOTC? For me, it's gotta be the one from the Clonetrooper TV Spot that shows the Gunship deploying the AT-TE. Man that is SO DAMN COOL!!!!!! I love how this movie is starting to look. It is bridging the huge gap between TPM and the OT. My faith in the prequels is growing (Jar Jar excluded of course). My yearning to see it its ever growing. Methinks, mehopes, ESB will be given a roshambo by AOTC!!!

mylow thehutt
04-28-2002, 05:45 PM
I like the part were all the jedi are surrounded by battel droides.

DeadEye
04-28-2002, 07:52 PM
I like the part where Anakin fights Dooku with 2 sabers. :D

leenovak
04-29-2002, 02:01 AM
I know it's not the coolest scene special-effects wise, but I love the shot in the arena of Obi-Wan and Anakin being held captive.

Anakin: "I came to rescue you."
Obi-Wan: "Oh, good job."

The sarcasm in his voice and the look he gives is great!

Eternal Padawan
04-29-2002, 10:03 AM
Obi Wan jumping thru the window to grab onto the droid.

Anakin slicing the bug centimeters from Padme's sleeping body.

jawaboy
04-29-2002, 11:10 AM
Anakin carrying Padme's luggage. Just shows that pretty boys are capable of a little physical labor when the price is right.

Pendo
04-29-2002, 01:09 PM
The millions of Clonetroopers on Geonosis/Coruscant (have we decided where they are yet, will someone who's read the book please tell me) near the end of the movie.

PENDO!

JEDIpartner
04-29-2002, 08:49 PM
I like the speeder chase!!! The dialogue is hilarious and the shots look amazing! Yes... That scene is right at the very end of the film... right before the Wwww--------......!!!

Eternal Padawan
04-30-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
I like the speeder chase!!! The dialogue is hilarious and the shots look amazing! Yes... That scene is right at the very end of the film... right before the Wwww--------......!!!

...edding. oops. Is this the Spoiler section? ;)

It's on Coruscant. Although there is a similar scene on Kamino where all the clones are doing drills in formation.

I love the Curuscant chase! "Not good! Not Good!"

gibbyhayes
04-30-2002, 02:05 AM
I'm very interested to see the scenes of Obi-Wan on Kamino and Geonosis. I love how this carachter is being developed through Ewan, and I'll look forward to the times he doesn't have to share the screen with Anakin.

dirtybones
04-30-2002, 09:54 AM
The Clone Trooper T.V. spot where it looks as if your in the battle with the troopers blasting away at the driods. That looks way cool because of all the dust flying around and you really can't see that much in front of the Troopers.