PDA

View Full Version : So what do you want from E2 that has'nt been made yet... (spoilers)

Darth Ovori
04-29-2002, 11:23 AM
I would like to see the speeder bike with clone trooper...
A Jango in reguler pose with no gimmics...
The trade federation tank...
The Red battle droid...
More droids but 2 packs seeing that they would be small...
Twi-lek Jedi...

pthfnder89
04-29-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Darth Ovori
I would like to see the speeder bike with clone trooper...
A Jango in reguler pose with no gimmics...
The trade federation tank...
The Red battle droid...
More droids but 2 packs seeing that they would be small...
Twi-lek Jedi...

I'd definitely like to see a Twi'lek Jedi.
One of the smaller spider droids...
Padme in her white outfit with the cape and a blaster that fits in her holster.

Do the clonetroopers use speederbikes? I hadn't heard that, although I'd love to see it.

Dak Powers
04-29-2002, 11:58 AM
Isn't at least one of the new Jedi (there's like 8) a Twi'lek? Like Kit Fisto, he's got braintails... Can never tell with those ol' pink-eyes though.

sunblind
04-29-2002, 12:05 PM
That would be cool to have some Twi-lek Jedi or even some regular Twi-lek carded & different colors.

But my thoughts would be to have some of the cool ships in the Clonetrooper sences, like that ship that drops off a clone four legged tank what ever its called. But you know what, alot ofthose ships in the attack secquence looked damn cool to have as merchandise.

Darth Ovori
04-29-2002, 12:15 PM
I'm talking about the Twi'Lek blue chick, with a blue Light Saber... ;)

Wolfwood319
04-29-2002, 12:22 PM
Well,

The final battle Jango is pretty close to a normal posed Jango.
We're getting the Red Battldroid with the Deluxe 3PO.
The Republic Gunship is also being released. From the pics I've seen, it looks to be the coolest ship ever put into toy form.

I didn't know that the clonetroopers used speederbikes. I saw that CCG card of them, but I'm not sure if that's in the movie as well.

I want to see a regular Padme in her white costume before it gets torn.

I want to see a Kamino Battle Obi-Wan, with cloak and slicked back hair.

Also, an Anakin with cloak. And that cool robot/alien that looks like he's out of an old sci-fi movie. (I forget his name.)

Croaker
04-29-2002, 12:42 PM
I'd like to see a five pack of Clone troopers with maybe 1 red, 1 blue,green or yellow and three normal.
And with decent distribution.

pthfnder89
04-29-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Dak Powers
Isn't at least one of the new Jedi (there's like 8) a Twi'lek? Like Kit Fisto, he's got braintails... Can never tell with those ol' pink-eyes though.

NO, they haven't made a Twi'lek Jedi yet. I can't remember the name but Kit Fisto is a different species.

The Twi'lek Jedi woman Darth Ovari is refering to is named Aayla Secura. She was a character in one of the SW comic books and George Lucas saw her, and like the design so much that he included her in AOTC as a background character.