PDA

View Full Version : How far along are you?

Jek Porky 2001
09-07-2001, 07:08 AM
Which wave are you up to.
Over here in England I am on the Sandtrooper wave and have been since June. Normaly I get the figures on import fairly quikly but just lately I can't get anything.

JEDIpartner
09-07-2001, 09:33 AM
The most recent wave, which I have had no success in finding, is the one with Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath) & Han Solo (Death Star Escape).

It seems that the shipments are scattered about the country in pockets, but generally have not gotten an even distribution at this point.

Obi-Don
09-07-2001, 10:50 AM
Around here I just found the sandtrooper and not much else.

bigbarada
09-07-2001, 01:47 PM
The Wal-Marts over here had the Duro wave. Emphasis on HAD.

mrhat
09-07-2001, 03:56 PM
All except the TIE Inceptor, which i plan to get immediatly, and the Darth, Luke, Han, Shmi, Obi Wave, then ill be set till deluxe, and the zutton wave, and the exclusives

Jargo
09-07-2001, 04:33 PM
I have everything up to and including the Duro wave. I'm waiting to see if i can get a cheap interceptor from my source but that won't be for a while and probably at the same time as I get the Shmi wave. Oh, do you include the dirty biker scout in this? I don't have one yet but i'm a lookin' to find one real soon. Got three clean ones and three sandtroopers. By the looks of things, it's gonna be an expensive winter baggin' all these goodies that's comin' out. :)

Mandalorian Candidat
09-07-2001, 04:57 PM
Well, my mom says I can finally take the plastic sheets off my bed if I don't drink anything after 8 o'clock. Oh, you mean as far as figures go...

All I need, except for the brand new stuff, are Lando and R2-Q5 which are non-existent. I also want to get the clean trooper, but I don't think Hasbro will put any more out and I won't pay a scalper for one.

Lobito
09-07-2001, 06:44 PM
Emperor's wrath wave, but only in special stores (SW stores that is).

CrunchyNug
09-07-2001, 07:17 PM
In L.A. we've gotten up to the Shmi wave for the little guys, the new Death Star 12"ers for the big guys, and the Tie Interceptors - Palm Talkers have been spotted as well. But we haven't seen the Vader wave or Deluxe figures yet...

Obi-Dan Kenobi
09-07-2001, 09:56 PM
By the size of my belly, I'd say I'm at about seven months.....

AEP
09-07-2001, 10:27 PM
I'm in the Metro Detroit area, and I have yet to see Aurra Sing, Lando, and the Sandtrooper, among others. I go into stores and see tons of lame-*** figures like Ketwol and Duros...but no Lando. Every store seems to have a bunch of Bespin guards...but no Lando. The other day, while on a casual store visit, I swung by the toy aisle...and found it filled with SHMI. WHAT THE HELL? I'm sure someone's been wanting this figure, but why, I don't know. Mixed in with those future pegwarmers was new Basketweaving Obi-Wan with Basket (otherwise known as Training Obi-Wan...like a helmet is going to protect you while you're lightsaber fighting). Ech. How the heck is it that I can find endless fodder figures like the Bespin Guard and none of a main character like Lando Calrissian?!

GNT
09-07-2001, 11:02 PM
In Australia we are up to the Ketwol wave which is out now and the Sandtrooper wave is also out if you can find it :)

evenflow
09-08-2001, 08:41 AM
I have everything except for the last wave. I still need Shmi, Vader, Han, Luke, and Ben. The Tie as well, but i do not think i will be picking that one up.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-08-2001, 10:30 AM
I've got all up to the Duros wave, plus Duros (meaning I do not have the entire Duros wave). Have seen the Ketwol wave at shops for too much, so I'll wait.

Starfig873
09-08-2001, 11:03 AM
I'm buried in the Ketwol wave right now. Sheesh, it seems my locol Toys R us can't get enough of them. And they'll pay for it, cause here in a month they won't be able to sell them.

JediCole
09-08-2001, 08:05 PM
In the Dallas/Fort Worth area we await the Vader/Shmi, et. al. wave anxiously, still no sign. I did see a Shmi at the Toy Show today (boy is she pale!) but it was not marked and I was not going to pay scalper prices.
Still no sign of the TIE Interceptors here either, except a the toy show today. I really feel sorry (not) for the scalper with 30 (yes, that is thirty!) B-Wings at $50 each. I spent all last week seeing almost half that many between about four or five Target stores, at regular prices. That's going to be a hard sell!
I'm hopeful I can find an Interceptor so I'll have something to trade for the Bomber which I will almost certainly be unable to find.

humsup
09-08-2001, 08:37 PM
We're up to date here and the Shmi / Vader wave was here 2 weeks ago. Interceptor is here too.

PloKoon2385
09-08-2001, 08:40 PM
This is what i haven't seen:
Haven't seen:
Palm Talkers:
Boba Fett
R2-D2
Stormtrooper
12" Collection:
Han Solo Stormtrooper
Death Star Trooper
Death Star Droid