PDA

View Full Version : Yoda

The True Maul
04-29-2002, 04:42 PM
Did Anyone get the Rare Yoda?????? Well I did what luck! List your Rares Here!

sith_killer_99
04-29-2002, 05:49 PM
There's a rare Yoda?

:rolleyes:

AT-AT Man
04-29-2002, 08:43 PM
Zam Wessel, i can't believe Tyrannus is not a rare, he's a common.

The True Maul
04-29-2002, 09:05 PM
Tyranus has two raes see there are two different Pictures and one is also called Dooku then theres acommon with different powers and adifferent picture.

Eternal Padawan
04-30-2002, 12:31 AM
I have three or four Yodas from the "real" CCG. Those are rare.

AT-AT Man
04-30-2002, 08:11 AM
oh, hey The True Maul, can you explain how to play and what everything on the card does.

The True Maul
05-12-2002, 05:26 PM
At-At Man I really don't know how to play but as soon as I find out I'll tell you how they work.

Eternal Padawan
05-13-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by AT-AT Man
oh, hey The True Maul, can you explain how to play and what everything on the card does.

In order to play I think you need dice, and coins from various countries, and used Hershey's Kiss wrappers, mayonaisse in an old fashion breakable glass jar (those shatterproof plastic ones won't do), a special vinyl playmat only available thru the fan club, and at least one other person (to play against)...

2-1B
07-11-2002, 05:20 PM
Will a jar of Miracle Whip suffice? :confused:

What is this Yoda I keep hearing about ?????????????
(retroactively of course, since I'm digging thru old card threads ;) )

Is it from the WOTC AOTC set? :confused:

I have a foil Yoda from a TPM set, but that's obviously not what you are talking about . . .

Or should I say, "that's not what you were talking about" ? :D

Mandalorian Candidat
07-17-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Will a jar of Miracle Whip suffice? :confused:

What is this Yoda I keep hearing about ?????????????
(retroactively of course, since I'm digging thru old card threads ;) )

Is it from the WOTC AOTC set? :confused:

I have a foil Yoda from a TPM set, but that's obviously not what you are talking about . . .

Or should I say, "that's not what you were talking about" ? :D

Did you know Miracle Whip is used as an engine coolant in third-world countries?

Anyways, Caesar there are two Yoda cards in the AOTC set. One is uncommon and is the B card. The A card is rare and I guess is super hard to get from what I've seen (or rather not seen). I still haven't found it and will probably try to trade or buy it from ebay.

What bugs me about this WOTC game is that there seems to be certain cards that are extremely hard to get. Granted there are rares and you can only get a max of two per booster pack (if you're lucky), but I think some rares are rarer than others. I have 3 rare JarJars (1 foil) but zero JFs, Yodas, Zams, or Padme As. I also think there are uncommons that are harder to find than other uncommons or even some rares for that matter.

Darth Brick
07-18-2002, 12:03 AM
I think it all depends on which boosters you buy, either the 5- or 11-card ones. But I think it's cool how EVERY card in the AOTC set has a holo counterpart. Hell, I have a holo common Destroyer Droid Squad!

Darth Brick
07-18-2002, 12:03 AM
I think it all depends on which boosters you buy, either the 5- or 11-card ones. But I think it's cool how EVERY card in the AOTC set has a holo counterpart. Hell, I have a holo common Destroyer Droid Squad!

Oh, and holos of Jango and Padmé can be found in the Dark/Light 40-card starter sets.