PDA

View Full Version : Who's Stass Ali?

Dryanta
04-29-2002, 07:34 PM
Hey all,
My wife went ot the grocery store today and came home with a box of Yoplait Go gurts in a AOTC box.The box has a woman jedi on it who looks a whole lot like Adi Galia but the call her Stass Ali.
The gogurts were for the kids BTW.I'd never let anthing as healthy as yogurt into my system:) Eu or AOTC JEDI? any clues?

Beast
04-29-2002, 07:39 PM
She's Adi Gallia's cousin, and yes she is in AOTC's. She's seen in the scene of the Jedi's in Palpatine's office from the trailers. And from the pictures I've seen, I believe she is one of the Jedi's that fight in the arena battle, because I have seen the back of her head in one of the publicity pictures. Easy to spot her with that weird jellyfish head thingy. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dryanta
04-29-2002, 07:43 PM
Thanks Jar Jar.I was curious if she had a role or was just some one they threw on the box.Thanks again

bigbarada
04-29-2002, 08:13 PM
That's wierd, I noticed the Gogurt thing too, Dryanta. So are both of them in Ep2 or just Stass Ali?

Maybe Adi Galia is on vacation.:)

Beast
04-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
That's wierd, I noticed the Gogurt thing too, Dryanta. So are both of them in Ep2 or just Stass Ali?

Maybe Adi Galia is on vacation.:)
Both of them, I believe. But I think Adi only appears in the Jedi Council Chamber scene. I know that she is one of the Jedi's that doesn't go to Geonosis. EU wise, she doesn't go as she is dealing with the events of the "Jedi Starfighter" game at the time.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Eternal Padawan
04-30-2002, 12:11 AM
Mohammed's little sister? ;)

She's in the AOTC scrapbook along with Bultar Swan and some others. It's only $5, go pick it up...

Dryanta
04-30-2002, 10:56 AM
Thanks for that EP lol