PDA

View Full Version : Dahs Puhr

squee666
04-30-2002, 12:42 PM
Does anyone know if Dahs Puhr will be released in May with the next wavw of figures? By the way, does anone know exactly what new figues will be in the new wave???

Beast
04-30-2002, 12:59 PM
Djas Puhr is not in the May releases. He will be out later this summer and ships with Chancellor Palpatine. In May we should see the following 2 assortments. Note the Collection 2 one may not be found in some arears until June.

Collection 1:
Darth Vader: Bespin Duel
Jango Fett: Final Battle
Luke Skywalker: Bespin Duel
Mace Windu: Geonosian Rescue

Collection 2:
Endor Rebel Soldier
Massif w/ Geonosian Handler
Orn Fre Taa: Ryloth Senator
Qui-Gon Jinn: Jedi Master

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
04-30-2002, 01:04 PM
I am really looking forward to the Luke and Vader figures. The Bespin Luke has some very cool accessories, like the weather vane w/the suction cup. That will be one I buy doubles of so I can open one.

dirtybones
04-30-2002, 02:00 PM
I had to cut and mold one of my Lukes to get the perfect look for my dioramas when he and his old daddyo duke it out. What a waste of a good figure, oh well he looks aways.

BoShek
04-30-2002, 09:45 PM
I have been waiting for Puhr forever. I will be so happy to see him on the shelves.

Wolfwood319
04-30-2002, 09:48 PM
I have hopes for that Qui-Gon, as I want a better looking one for my Naboo rescue dio that I'm doing. All in all, I like all of what I'm seeing in upcoming releases though.

kadamontaga
05-13-2002, 07:01 PM
Djas Puhr is now hitting UK TRU shelves. On behalf of the Brits, I'd very much like to offer a "haha, we beat you!". It makes a nice change.

With a bit of luck you'll be seeing him earlier than expected :)

Conversely, we haven't found any Bespin or Massif waves yet. So I guess we're even, ish.