PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars EP2 cereal.

Grif
04-30-2002, 05:08 PM
Has anyone tried it. I think it tastes great! And it comes in two different collectors edition boxes.

master jedi
04-30-2002, 05:13 PM
It's ok. Not the best cereal out there.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-30-2002, 06:13 PM
And how 'bout them tasty Thong Trooper marshmallows? MMMMM. Thongy

InsaneJediGirl
04-30-2002, 06:15 PM
I have eaten the cereal everyday for a week now.Its good cereal,
..and I love eating the little yoda heads
:eek:

Mandalorian Candidat
04-30-2002, 06:21 PM
MMMMMMM. Yoda heads. Blarghhhh :)

JediDan
04-30-2002, 06:42 PM
Way too sweet for me. Kinda tastes generic, but the cool looking boxes make up for it. :)

Huckleberry Josh
04-30-2002, 07:16 PM
Sounds cool. I'm going to have to try some of that cereal. I wouldn't mind keeping the collector's boxes either.

Tycho
04-30-2002, 11:23 PM
Oh I love the way it tastes. I finished the whole box and have to get me some more.

But true to my nature, I made little dioramas with my Star Wars marsh-mellows.

I created Marshy Yoda bringing an army of Clone-Mellows into the Arena-Bowl fight to take on Marsha Fett, who's picked up the red light-mello, and my Yoda fights with the blue one.

Then I have another one where the Jedi Star-mellow is weaving around the corn pops trying to evade the Mellow-One. It looks really cool. I'd scan my scenes, but first I gotta get some pestacide spray so that I don't get Ant Droids raiding my computer if I play with my food in my office.

And then there's the issue of eating my dioramas.

I like to pretend I'm a giant Rancor monster let loose into the battle and I devour everything in my path. The problem with that is the bug spray getting on my food.

I...dink tis been habbing stoowayngggge appects on me-yeeeeeeeee!

Aggghhhh! "Help me Captain Clones! You're my only Hope!" :crazed:

2-1B
05-01-2002, 01:17 AM
I thought it was going to combine the blandness of that awful Kix cereal with the sweetness of those marshmallows . . . instead it combines sweet marshmallows with even sweeter Sugar Bombs. :D

Pretty tasty, I ate two more bowls last night and felt sick. :crazed:

bigbarada
05-01-2002, 01:23 AM
I love this stuff! I've eaten three boxes of it already and I plan to buy some more when I get paid.

Brave Sir Robin
05-01-2002, 12:04 PM
I haven't tried any yet. I might this weekend.
Has anyone ever tasted C-3PO's?

2-1B
05-01-2002, 12:44 PM
I don't remember the taste of C-3P0s, but I do recall cutting out cardboard character masks from the backs of the boxes as a kid. :D

Jayspawn
05-02-2002, 01:05 AM
I've been meaning to try it. But have not gotten around to it.

plasticfetish
05-02-2002, 04:08 AM
Being the perfect parent that I am, I brought 2 boxes home tonight.
My 4 year old and I sat and ate squishy little yoda heads while watching television.
"Dad, is that a lightsaber?"
"Yeah, that's a lightsaber."
"what's this?"
"That's a clone ... don't forget to eat all of the little asteroids son."

JediDan
05-02-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by plasticfetish
Being the perfect parent that I am, I brought 2 boxes home tonight.
My 4 year old and I sat and ate squishy little yoda heads while watching television.
"Dad, is that a lightsaber?"
"Yeah, that's a lightsaber."
"what's this?"
"That's a clone ... don't forget to eat all of the little asteroids son."

:D :D

Figurestasher
05-06-2002, 12:42 AM
It tastes good. It's kinda like Lucky Charms but I like it better. The collectors boxes are cool, especially the second box with Dooku, Anakin, and Padme.

bigbarada
05-06-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Brave Sir Robin
I haven't tried any yet. I might this weekend.
Has anyone ever tasted C-3PO's?

If I remember correctly C-3P0's tasted like bland Kix cereal. It was supposed to be more nutritious than tasty. I remember the masks and mailing box tops away for a Han Stormtrooper Micro-Figure.