PDA

View Full Version : New Fan Club Endor Soldiers & Stormtrooper

yngadult
04-30-2002, 05:48 PM
When will the Fan Club exclusive Endor Soldiers and Stormtrooper be on sale? Does one have to be a Fan Club member to purchase them? If you know the answers, pls reply. Thanks.

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-30-2002, 08:26 PM
SAME HERE..

Dryanta
04-30-2002, 08:41 PM
OOHHH JAR JAR.:)

I'd like to know myself.I heard this fall but I can't really rember.

Beast
04-30-2002, 08:52 PM
Planet Action Figure that is pre-selling the Stormtrooper set for quite a mark-up ($39.99), says the Stormie set will be out June. But I heard fall, so it's up in the air as to when it will hit exactly. As for the Endor set, no clue on that. I did hear that the Fan Club exclusive Lott Dod and Nute Gunray (holo) was due around December. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dryanta
04-30-2002, 08:55 PM
Thanks JJB.I knew you'd answer the page.

JEDIpartner
05-01-2002, 09:23 AM
Sometimes I'm so not "with it". Does this mean that you can only get these if you are a member of the Fan Club?

Dryanta
05-01-2002, 10:12 AM
JEDIpartnr.
SOMETIMES???!!!
sorry Bud !!you stepped up for that one ;)
And I have no idea is my answer to your question:)

LTBasker
05-01-2002, 10:38 AM
Probably not JEDIPartnr, they'll most likely offer them to non-members for 1-2 bucks more, and then theres "special" shipping charges that they'll put on there so they add a peanut to the paper-littered box. :stupid:

yngadult
05-01-2002, 05:01 PM
Thank you all for your replies and answers. Happy hobbying :)

JEDIpartner
05-03-2002, 02:56 PM
Yeah... thanks...! :frus:

Stupid Fan club!

Vortex
05-03-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by yngadult
When will the Fan Club exclusive Endor Soldiers and Stormtrooper be on sale? Does one have to be a Fan Club member to purchase them? If you know the answers, pls reply. Thanks.

The fan club member bit. I doubt YOU HAVE to be a member to get the stuff. I'm a member, and you become a member by subscribing to the Star Wars Insider mag.
The only difference been a memeber and non is, the members get to pre-order at a slightly lower price. Once they fill the member pre-orders they offer it on the website for a few bucks more than the members paid.

The only perks I've had so far, was the carbon freeze chamber for 29 bucks when it 1st came out but now you can get it for 12 or 14 on the web...figures are a little more expensive than the stores, and I was able to get my hands on 2 TF Vaders from the Club for 12 bucks a pop. And now I heard through the grapevine that should be re-releasing the TF Vader with a Fan Club Packaging in June or July of this year. And odds favor them selling the Celebration II figure too. It wouldn't suprise me, Hasbro usually pulls this type of thing. But hey, I won't argue since I'm sitting here, and not at the convention.

yngadult
05-03-2002, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the intel TJOVONOVICH. Sounds like it may not be worth while becoming a member if one is making only a few purchases.

Vortex
05-03-2002, 04:24 PM
Yea depends on how much or what your after. If you're a die hard, who has to have all the celebration passes, statues, clothing, its not bad, but its not me.

If you're just after the 3-3/4" figures, just hold out. They always say, "limited to X number" but its bogus. They shipped out wuhur the bartender to TRU, and even today you can still get pote, the AT-AT driver, Hoth Leia, Death star droid, and the band member for a couple of bucks and all those were so-called short run figures...

Just hold on, when the stuff gets released for pre-order, wait about 3 weeks and then check back...wait a couple of months and they'll be on sale. They'll offer and sell it to everyone.

Taichi
05-03-2002, 10:13 PM
Where can I buy the Foreign Stormie kit for cheap???

Lord Malakite
05-04-2002, 01:23 AM
The exclusive Stormtrooper 4 Pack will be available next week for $19.99 each.