PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or is Arizona the black hole of SW figure collecting?

BountyHunter76
04-30-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey all, I'm a long time visitor of the site, but I just registered. I've been searching for Dooku, Yoda, HD anakin and so forth and so far I haven't found a dang thing! The same thing happened to me with the EP1 figs. It seems like in every other state people are finding these figs in their front lawn, they're so plentiful. Might you good folks have any advice for tracking down the rare figs, or do I need to hide inside a wal-mart till after they close then jump a stock person and take his box cutter? Tempation for giving in to Ebay has not set in yet, but I can feel the dark side growing stronger...Must resist...

stad
05-06-2002, 07:24 PM
No, actually I think Clarksville, TN is the Black Hole...I am fortunate to do a lot of traveling, and can usually find stuff when I'm on the road. I travel nearly every weekend, usually up north MI, WI, OH, area usually, but really everywhere in eastern U.S. With patience they USUALLY show up in my home area, but it can be months to never before they show up. Sorry, I don't have any real advice.