PDA

View Full Version : Kit Fisto saber w/update

Toolshed
05-01-2002, 01:39 PM
hi i was just wondering how common this is. Kit Fisto with the saber loose and on the bottom of the bubble.
thanks

pthfnder89
05-01-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Toolshed
hi i was just wondering how common this is. Kit Fisto with the saber loose and on the bottom of the bubble.
thanks I'm guessing it's not exactly common. But it's just a matter of the lightsaber not being secured properly in his hand prior to packaging. Loose accessories has happened with most of the figures at some point or another, but it doesn't tend to increase the value.

Toolshed
05-03-2002, 11:12 AM
ok i wrote a thread like 2 or 3 days ago on the fisto that i bought that had a loose lightsaber blade in the bubble. well i went back to the same wal mart today and was looking around because my friend says that he already got the new qui-gon jin (im alittle skepical, i think i need to see it in person) anyways i was looking and i saw another kit fisto with a loose lightsaber blade so i decie to look at and then i noticed, the barcode is bent upso you can see the whole bottom of the figure. i was like ok...... so i got it and just tosee what he lady at the counter would do i gaveit and she tried to scan like 6 times before she look at the upc. i couldnt help but laugh. anyways i went and another one so she could scan. but whats with this wal amrt and kit fisto screw up's. has anyone experienced this is their area.

good luck on all your finds

Dar' Argol
05-03-2002, 02:32 PM
Toolshed, since you posted about this b/4 I found the thread and merged them to save on space.