PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the 'Post Wars', GNT or JT?

Mandalorian Candidat
09-07-2001, 05:40 PM
Here's a good topic to debate. Who will eventually win the battle of the posters? So far we have two good candidates who are head and shoulders above the rest: GNT and JediTricks.

JediTricks is the Super Moderator for SSG and seems to have the time needed to pump out post after post, some of them taking as long as two hours to write (see the Yoda vs. Emperor thread). In the last iteration of the SSG forums JT had a gogolplex of posts, far bypassing the closest rival. Currently he hold the lead (631 posts as of now).

GNT has also proven himself to have diarrea of the mouth fingers as he is very prolific when it comes to SSG posting. He's also a scrappy Aussie ready to give the Yanks a good fight (since we seem to hog all the figures on this side of the Pacific even though they're made on his). Currently he is about 200 posts behind JT (429 posts as of now), but was out in front when the new forums were first put on line. He also holds the lead in terms of referrals.

Who will win the ultimate battle of the SSG forum posters? I have my vote on JT as he has proven himself time and time again to be a fountain of knowledge, and is not afraid to show it.

OK guys, don't bite my head off. It's all just in fun. :)

Lobito
09-07-2001, 06:41 PM
Jedi Tricks by far. But a better question would be, of the "NO MODERTORS" who would be the first to reach 500 or 1000...GNT and evenflow seem pretty close, Big barada is there also. May the faster padder win!!

GNT
09-07-2001, 10:43 PM
GNT

I love it when threads are about "ME" :D

I dont see any "competition" in anyway here on the SSG message boards? :confused:

P.S JT doesn't count cause he is a moderator :D

(since we seem to hog all the figures on this side of the Pacific even though they're made on his).

America gets all the figures,Australia just gets all the peg/shelfwarmers eg Skiff,Jedi Braid,AT-ST etc...

bigbarada
09-07-2001, 11:32 PM
I would write a post explaining that I'm actually a few posts ahead of GNT. Although no competition is implied.

But I won't because it would be a blatant example of post padding.:D

2-1B
09-08-2001, 01:10 AM
Oooh, it's now a "triple threat match" between the champion JediTricks, and two hungry upstarts, bigbarada and GNT.

I'm more curious to see who takes second behind JediTricks. bigbarada really comes flyin' in, making his points and jettisoning, while GNT always seems to be logged in whenever I visit.

I'll say this: If GNT does not run out of "what's the best/your favorite" questions, then I give him the nod. Otherwise, the skiff guard takes it.

I never met GNT, but I did use him as my referral when I signed up because I read his post stating that he really wanted the pin. I hope he gets it!

GNT
09-08-2001, 01:22 AM
I never met GNT, but I did use him as my referral when I signed up because I read his post stating that he really wanted the pin. I hope he gets it!

I hope I get too :) (fingers crossed)

while GNT always seems to be logged in whenever I visit.

Or should I say your always logged on while I'm here ;) :rolleyes: :D

2-1B
09-08-2001, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by GNT

Or should I say your always logged on while I'm here ;) :rolleyes: :D

Good point - what time is it right now in Australia? I'm usually on at ridiculous times in the middle of the night, but I'm guessing it's daytime for you.

And while we're exchanging international pleasantries, I would like to apologize on behalf of my country for Survivor: the Australian Outback.

GNT
09-08-2001, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
Good point - what time is it right now in Australia? I'm usually on at ridiculous times in the middle of the night, but I'm guessing it's daytime for you.

And while we're exchanging international pleasantries, I would like to apologize on behalf of my country for Survivor: the Australian Outback.

Its 4.47pm here now :)

And yes Survivor 2,stealing coral from the great Barrier Reef,for shame! :mad: plus drugging and killing a wild pig even worse!

*sob sob*

Thanks BTW for the referral :)

Obi-Don
09-08-2001, 03:26 AM
I will not choose one , but will sit back and enjoy the show.Who knows,maybe if I can think of or come with enough ideas.I could carry the award for one of them.But all in all,I like thier posts.Its one of the things that got me in to this and keeps me coming back. :)

evenflow
09-08-2001, 07:58 AM
I fell a little bit in the race, but i am trying to pick it up a little. :)

JediTricks
09-08-2001, 09:04 AM
This thread is going to get someone into trouble when they spam the board just to "win". But what'll be funny is when they're banned for doing this and all their posts get deleted. ;)

Rollo Tomassi
09-08-2001, 09:09 AM
Geez. I remember when I posted 50 times a day...then school started and I'm lucky if I get in here twice a week for 10 minutes or so. As for one or the other...bigbarada is the upstart here on the boards and I know how it can be when you first start posting here. Everything is game. GNT on the other hand, as an old timer, has the fortitude and patience to pad consistently over long periods of time (years even) so that impresses me. On the other hand, bigb seems to have a point...some of the time, while GNT is a notorious "post Padder" which irks me...so I'm getting behind BigBarada.

Go BigB!!!!!! (Yay!!!)

Bel-Cam Jos
09-08-2001, 10:59 AM
but [GNT] was out in front when the new forums were first put on line. He also holds the lead in terms of referrals. Actually, JT had the lead, by about 2000 posts! And I (sniff...) was in third. Ah, the Old Forums...

bigbarada
09-08-2001, 05:02 PM
This thread is going to get someone into trouble when they spam the board just to "win".

Here I go taking on the role of Village Idiot once more: What is spam?

Outside of the obvious yummy cans of mystery meat, of course.:)

2-1B
09-08-2001, 06:12 PM
Spam is e-garbage, and it's no coincidence that this mystery """meat""" you speak of is also garbage.

I'm with Rollo Tomassi - go get 'em bigbarada ! ! !

master jedi
09-08-2001, 07:01 PM
Why the heck isn't bigbarada in this contest?

GNT
09-08-2001, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
GNT on the other hand, as an old timer

Old Timer who you calling an old timer,so I have been here for ever doesn't mean I'm old :rolleyes: :D

Eternal Padawan
09-09-2001, 08:51 AM
TC-14:"The Ambassodors are Jedi, I believe."

Nute Gunray: "Did they give their names?"

TC-14: "GNT and BigBarada..."

Rune Haako: 'What the hooey is a GNT? Is that a droid designation?"

TC-14: "It's an acronym, I believe. Gasgano Never Talked, I believe."

Nute: "Well, of course he talked...I have his CommTech chip."

Rune: "What was the other one called?"

TC-14: "BigBarada, I believe."

Rune: "This is outrageous. We must contact Lord JediTricks..."

JediTricks
09-09-2001, 12:22 PM
So what does everybody think of this new rank I made up?

Bel-Cam Jos
09-09-2001, 04:03 PM
Well, JT, as a Moderator, I don't get ranked anymore. :( ;) How about a hyphenated system? I'd think it would be funny to be a Moderator-Padawan. ;) By the way, what is this new rank? (Never mind, I just saw it. Pretty neat!)

GNT
09-10-2001, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
TC-14:"The Ambassodors are Jedi, I believe."

Nute Gunray: "Did they give their names?"

TC-14: "GNT and BigBarada..."

Rune Haako: 'What the hooey is a GNT? Is that a droid designation?"

TC-14: "It's an acronym, I believe. Gasgano Never Talked, I believe."

Nute: "Well, of course he talked...I have his CommTech chip."

Rune: "What was the other one called?"

TC-14: "BigBarada, I believe."

Rune: "This is outrageous. We must contact Lord JediTricks..."

That is outrageous! :D Funny :)

So what does everybody think of this new rank I made up?

Its pretttttyyyyyyy cool,for the next stage are we going to be a Jedi Council Member? What about choosing our paths?

Lobito
09-10-2001, 01:28 PM
Anyway, who reached 500 posts first? And congrats to the two new Jedi Amabassadors.

master jedi
09-10-2001, 08:32 PM
I bet it's 750 for Jedi Master then 1000 for Jedi Council member.

Would there be any rank higher than Jedi Council Member?

Lobito
09-18-2001, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Master Jedi
Would there be any rank higher than Jedi Council Member?

Hmmm...that would be Midichlorian supreme!!!

God help us...:D

master jedi
09-19-2001, 01:34 PM
Midichlorian supreme!?! ***shudders uncontrolably***

Bel-Cam Jos
09-19-2001, 05:57 PM
There are those on this site who'd consider "Bounty Hunter" a higher level than Council Member. Possibilities:

Supreme Chancellors
Grand Moff
Grand Admiral
Falleen/Hutt Crime Lord
Ewok Chief :p

Mandalorian Candidat
09-20-2001, 09:35 AM
I've got my sights set on "Galactic Pimp Daddy."

master jedi
09-24-2001, 01:45 PM
I think there should be a rank of Superman.

GNT
10-04-2001, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
I bet it's 750 for Jedi Master then 1000 for Jedi Council member.

For 1000 post I believe you become a Jedi Master :) As I am one now :)

master jedi
10-04-2001, 11:57 AM
GNT, I think for you there should be a special rank of 'Post Padder General'.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-04-2001, 02:35 PM
cough, gnt, cough cough, post padder, cough

master jedi
10-04-2001, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

That's basically what I was saying in my last post.

Sliver FBI
10-04-2001, 03:40 PM
How ´bout a Longest post contest? Just ask any Star Trek vs. Star Wars question, and JediTricks wins just like that.

Rollo Tomassi
10-04-2001, 06:31 PM
What's all this talk about a longest post? Why back in my day we had to hand write posts. We didn't have any fancy shmancy typewriters or this new fangled e-mail forum quirky dirky. SO we grabbed a pencil and paper and began doing our "Three R's" Readin' 'ritin' 'n' 'rithmatic. So I'd come home on a Sunday night and ma would have a fire goin' in the fireplace and we'd all sit around and discuss things like why it takes you longer to walk somewhere than it takes to walk back except when you come out of the mall and you see your car and think "good god. i parked all the way the hell out there?" and then you have to trudge all the way back to your car and then fumble in your pockets for the keys and put the stroller in the trunk, but only if you have a child. if you dont have a child then you can just skip the stroller bit and get in the car and turn the ignition and drive home, but be sure to obey all traffic laws and stop at all the stop signs and for petes sake dont rubberneck at any accidents because I think we all know how that can be annoying when you are trying to get home and theres an accident and the guy in front of you is driving along at like 5 miles an hour and your honking your horn and calling him names but hes not paying any attention because the EMT guy is pulling a decapitated body out of a range rover and theres a cel phone in his dead hand and you think "AHA" he wasnt paying attention and then you fianlly make it home but your late for STar Trek, but luckliy you are taping it and can go back and watch the first ten minutes later anyway and then you wonder why Star Trek isn't as cool as Star Wars because Kirk and them guys never had lightsabers because Gene Roddenberry wouldn't think of anything creative and flashy like swords made out of lasers so he just stuck to what he knew best and that was "Wagon train to the stars" but after awhile you get tired ond change the channel since you missed the beginning and are going to have to watch it all over anyway because of that damn rubbernecker on the way home from the mall, so you flip over and watch a little Seinfeld but its a rerun and theres nothing good on television so you turn on your computer and go to SIRStevesGuide to Star Wars and there is this insanely long post by that guy who killed that guys father in that one movie with Kevin Spacey and you were all like man that sucked. I didn't see that one coming. How could the nice old armer from Babe shoot kevin like that...hey! Wasn't he in Star Trek? I bet its over! so you head back over just in time to see the cliche ending and now you dont feel like watching it anyway because you are just going to buy the whole season on DVD when it comes out next year anyway, so you decide to make a sandwich and head into the kitchen and open the fridge and theres some ham and turkey but you are all out of mayonaisse and you curse yourself for not picking some up at the grocery store the last time you were there so you decide to go to bed...

(to be continued...)

...and then you get up and the morning and youre late for school so you have to decide whether you want to go to school or stay at home and play Nintendo 64 and sit around in your underwear all day which is pretty comfortable and if you live by yourself you can walk around nude and let me tell you THATS liberating. You should try it sometime doing Tae-Bo in your birthday suit and letting your goodies flop around or just get out of the shower and let yourself air dry because it feels so good but I digress. What were we talking about oh yeah, the award for longest single post. I think I have a ways to go before I reach that distinction but its a astrong point to say what you have to say in one post rather than posting a bunch one one post sentences and boosting up your post count. that in my opinion is immature , but on the other hand who is going to take the time to sit and read a really long post like this one? Maybe if you were sitting in the bathroom and were really incontinent or whatever and it was a magazine, then you might read it it wouldnt bother you too much, but since this is e-mail you'd have to take the time to invest in one of those nifty little laptop computers and thats expensive and since its expensive youd be a little leary of taking it into the bathroom where it could get ruined by the dampness, not that I'm implying that your bathroom is by any means damp, i was just trying to illustrate a point on the difficulties of uhh....something... hmmph. I forgot what I was talking about, but thats okay because all I'm really doing is typing banal, turgid, inconsequential babbling about nothing significant about anything at all and I doubt by this point anybody is reading this so i can call you guys names like dillbottom and fuddy duddy and bum for brains and you wouldnt know it because you quit looking at this as a legitimate thought and more as just a collection of randomly strung together letters and words and sentences that really dont mean anything but are still quite long as a single post...

(to be continued...)

GNT
10-05-2001, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

Mandalorian Candidat you should see your local doctor about all that coughing ;)

Mandalorian Candidat
10-05-2001, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by GNT

Mandalorian Candidat you should see your local doctor about all that coughing ;)

Isn't it the doctor that usually makes you do all the coughing?

"OK sir, this may be a little cold."

"Please just try to relax, and turn your head."

Bel-Cam Jos
10-05-2001, 07:19 PM
but since this is e-mail you'd have to take the time to invest in one of those nifty little laptop computers and thats expensive and since its expensive youd be a little leary of taking it into the bathroom where it could get ruined by the dampness, not that I'm implying that your bathroom is by any means damp, i was just trying to illustrate a point on the difficulties of uhh....something... hmmph. I forgot what I was talking about, but thats okay because all I'm really doing is typing banal, turgid, inconsequential babbling about nothing significant about anything at all and I doubt by this point anybody is reading this so i can call you guys names like dillbottom and fuddy duddy and bum for brains and you wouldnt know it because you quit looking at this as a legitimate thought and more as just a collection of randomly strung together letters and words and sentences that really dont mean anything but are still quite long as a single post...
Rollo, Rollo, Rollo. We read. Don't you know that people remember only the LAST things they read? Shoulda put these "unforgivable insults" near the beginning! ;)

Rollo Tomassi
10-06-2001, 08:13 AM
Drat....and I'm over the "24 hour edit rule", too....oh well, I'm off to pad posts in the cards sectio....D'OH!!

Bel-Cam Jos
10-06-2001, 11:06 AM
("Say something to throw them off" )
"Well, I'm not going to stalk Lenny and Carl. D'oh!"

Imagine this in the Classic Trilogy:
Sandtrooper: "How long have you had these droids?"
Luke: ("Say something to throw them off" ) "Just a day or two. D'oh!"

Tarkin: "I grow tired of asking so this will be the last time; where is the Rebel base?"
Leia: ("Say something to throw him off" ) "Yavin IV. D'oh!"

Lando: "Care to join me for some refreshments?"
Han: "Sure, as long as there aren't any Imperials! Ha ha!"
Lando: ("Say something to throw them off" ) "Yeah, there won't be Sith Lords or bounty hunters where I'm taking you. D'oh!"

Luke: "Tell them that if they don't free us, you'll become angry and use your magic."
C3PO: "Okay. ("Say something to throw them off" ) Ee tok ma bok la chalookta ma booska reslum. (translation: "He told me to tell you I'll use the magic I don't have to scare you all into freeing us. D'oh!" ).

2-1B
02-23-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
This thread is going to get someone into trouble when they spam the board just to "win". But what'll be funny is when they're banned for doing this and all their posts get deleted. ;)

Bah, posts deleted? Like THAT will ever happen . . . :rolleyes:

JediTricks
02-23-2002, 01:46 AM
Post-padding is spam, we could have banned too but chose not to. I didn't like the idea of having a "top poster" listing on the forums for this very reason and I didn't like this thread for the same.

How many warnings do you have to give someone till they stop? It's not fair to those who play by the rules, nor is it fair to those who actually have something to say.

Beast
02-23-2002, 01:51 AM
Wow that's eerie, JediTricks saw the future way back in September of last year. He's better at predictions then yoda is. "Always in motion is the future." :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
02-23-2002, 01:58 AM
"Are you referring to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the posts? You think it's this . . . supermoderator?"

Whatever happened to the referral contest? When did it end? Who won?

JediTricks
02-23-2002, 02:06 AM
Yeah, that vergence of the Force around me is really irritating when I'm trying to take a shower and the water never reaches me. ;)

If it's the contest for the pin, GNT won and got a replacement pin after some shipping problems, IIRC.

SithDroid
02-25-2002, 12:06 AM
Well now it looks like JediTricks is the top poster. I hope nothing happens to you JediTricks seeing as Emperor Jargo has disappeared, bigbarada is MIA (sorry corny joke since he was in the military), and GNT has hardly posted at all since his counter got reset. Rollo and Master Jedi hang in there.

master jedi
02-25-2002, 02:28 PM
I haven't really seen GNT around here since his posts got taken away. I don't see why posts matter to him that much. It's not a matter between life and death.

If GNT isn't coming back does this mean Natalie Portman is all mine?:greedy:

Lobito
02-25-2002, 02:44 PM
Wow, GNT´S posts got deleted??? what happened?? I havent been here much lately, so i dont know what happened, and BTW, what happened to the Top Secret area, first i was invited and then when i tried to get in they asked me for a password, whats the scoop??

Beast
02-25-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
Wow, GNT´S posts got deleted??? what happened?? I havent been here much lately, so i dont know what happened, and BTW, what happened to the Top Secret area, first i was invited and then when i tried to get in they asked me for a password, whats the scoop??
Well, his posts didn't get deleted. His post counter was reset. It was explained in another thread that he had been warned about post padding and instead of trying to weed out the posts from the system his counter was just reset.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mandalorian Candidat
02-25-2002, 03:14 PM
On behalf of GNT and the Russian Federation I formally object to this kind of post deletion! Isn't the motto of SSG forums shorter, faster, padder? I mean shouldn't the judges, er, moderators leave the post-padding up to the athletes, uh, forumites? If this madness doesn't stop I'll just boycott the closing ceremonies and teach you all a...oh they're over already? Never mind. ;)

Beast
02-28-2002, 03:32 PM
I guess while JediTricks is the technical winner, due to GNT's post total being reset, neither of them are really winners now. If you'll notice the Top 5 poster list at the bottom of the page, JT has been removed. Probably because he is staff, and staff doesn't really count. If Emporer Jargo was still a moderator, he probably would have been pulled out of the Top 5 list as well. So currently the winner is Big Barada. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
02-28-2002, 03:47 PM
In fairness to second place Rollo T, couldn't Eternal Padawan's posts be added to his count?

JediTricks
02-28-2002, 08:46 PM
I asked Steve to do something about this a few days ago because of all the problems this was incurring - this is an interesting solution. :p Nah, I'm really cool with it, though there's no way the Eternal Padawan posts will get counted towards another forum user's account (even if they are the same guy - ask Jek Porky and his 2001/2002 personae ;)).

So congrats to top spot winner BigBarad... wait a minute! He's on hiatus awaiting an internet connection!!! D'oh! :D

Jargo
02-28-2002, 09:03 PM
I'm finding this all a bit baffling. to be honest , I wasn't paying post counts much attaention seeing as I was an eternal padawan on the old system. It was only when I finally noticed the post count thing at the bottom of the main page that I noticed I was even on it.

I just post what I've got to say. I kind of feel like it's all artificial now that JT isn't on it anymore and GNT has been relegated. What's so special about the top spot anyway? being able to lord over other people? Well that's not something to be proud of really is it?

It's quite amusing watching certain people scrambling to reach the top five though and just posting any old crud to pad up the count. Like SirSteve doesn't know what's a pad...:rolleyes: I think it's going to be really funny if he decides to just slash certain people's counts owing to their excessive padding recently. :D

When I went on my sojourn away from here I had a good idea of what certain people had posted. it's interesting that in the relatively short time I was away those same people have increased their counts by more than double. But only interesting in a sort of curious-cat-looking-down-at-a-mouse-that-may-or-may-not become-dinner kind of way......... :cool:

Wolfwood319
02-28-2002, 09:13 PM
Here's an idea, get rid of counting posts all together. Just have a rank system, based on a hidden count, if you need that reassurence that says you post a lot on a forum.

I for one think its silly, and never pay attention to how many posts I, or others have.

SithDroid
02-28-2002, 09:59 PM
I must admit that it does seem a little bit stupid. However, I must commend JarJar Binks. He has increased his count by more than anyone I have seen in a long time. I only know this because there was a time when JJB and I had roughly the same post count (about a month ago) and now he has doubled, almost tripled that count. I think we'll be seeing JJB in the top 5 very soon.

2-1B
02-28-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks
. . . there's no way the Eternal Padawan posts will get counted towards another forum user's account (even if they are the same guy - ask Jek Porky and his 2001/2002 personae ;)).

Oops, I forgot to add the :crazed: to my suggestion. Jek Porky is an interesting case. Jek, will you be taking the 2003 moniker this December? He may just be the first "resculpted" or "variant" forumite . . .

Beast
02-28-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by SithDroid
I must admit that it does seem a little bit stupid. However, I must commend JarJar Binks. He has increased his count by more than anyone I have seen in a long time. I only know this because there was a time when JJB and I had roughly the same post count (about a month ago) and now he has doubled, almost tripled that count. I think we'll be seeing JJB in the top 5 very soon.
It's just the excitment of the movie looming as well as we are out of the rut of a non-movie figure period. There has been alot of news, and figure info coming out that I like to talk about. I'm more of a chatroom kinda guy normally and just enjoy discussing things with Star Wars fans. Not to mention I posted all those front and back carded AOTC's figures a month or so ago. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-28-2002, 11:16 PM
Actually he was just a wee bit jealous of me and so he wanted to get ahead of me. :p

j/k. :cool:

I think by the time Episode III comes out he'll be at 5,000. :D Maybe not, but he sure is chatty. :rolleyes:

(Joking! I can't help it. :happy: )

GNT
03-01-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
If GNT isn't coming back does this mean Natalie Portman is all mine?:greedy:

Nope,shes still mine ;)

Rollo Tomassi
03-01-2002, 08:17 AM
In fairness to second place Rollo T, couldn't Eternal Padawan's posts be added to his count?

Eternal Padawan:confused: ??

I haven't gone by that name, since oh...before you were b...well since last year.

Besides, I'm...er..I mean we're two different people.

master jedi
03-01-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by GNT

Nope,shes still mine ;)

Prove it.

I mean: Yes, she is still mine.:p

bigbarada
03-01-2002, 05:39 PM
First GNT, then JediTricks vanish after both holding the top poster status. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? I'M NEXT!!! :eek:

Okay, GNT and JT didn't really vanish, but assuming they had was more conducive for a panic attack.

So does this mean that my suspicions about Rollo and EP were right? And to think that a couple of people thought I was THE Eternal Padawan.:rolleyes:

Nope, my secret identities were brilliant in their subtlety.

Wooooof
03-01-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada

Nope, my secret identities were brilliant in their subtlety.

Shut up, you idiot!!

bigbarada
03-01-2002, 05:56 PM
Did someone forget to take their medication today?

LTBasker
03-01-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
First GNT, then JediTricks vanish after both holding the top poster status. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? I'M NEXT!!! :eek:

The truth is out there... :cool:

Rollo Tomassi
03-02-2002, 09:50 AM
Wait. So bigb was Wooof?

What would possess you to have a second persona in the forums?

Eternal Padawan
03-02-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Wait. So bigb was Wooof?

What would possess you to have a second persona in the forums?

Hypocrite.

Rollo Tomassi
03-02-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan

Hypocrite.

Same to you, buddy.

2-1B
03-18-2002, 02:04 AM
And the winner is . . . . . . SirSteve with 65,535 posts ! :D:D:D:D:D

Is that a running total of everyone's posts ? Or . . . . ?

Just curious :)

Pendo
03-18-2002, 12:45 PM
The number of posts by SirSteve seems to have shot up since las time I looked :D. I sense a little bit of cheating...

PENDO!

SithDroid
03-18-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey, when you run the site, you can do whatever you want.:cool:

Rollo Tomassi
03-19-2002, 11:59 PM
And the winner is . . . . . . SirSteve with 65,535 posts ! :D:D:D:D:D

Is that a running total of everyone's posts ? Or . . . . ?

Just curious :)

If you click on Steve's profile and then click on the upper left hand corner where it says "All posts by Sir Steve" and then scroll down to the bottom of that page you find:

Displaying Topics 1 to 25 of 654

So he's only got 654 posts. You're ahead by three, Caesar!!

2-1B
03-01-2008, 01:19 PM
I'll never catch up. :cry:

El Chuxter
03-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Are we counting all sites?

Kidhuman
03-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Hell GNT has to have over 80 million posts by now everywhere on the internet.

jedi master sal
03-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Hell GNT has to have over 80 million posts by now everywhere on the internet.

Compared to your paultry 79 million, lol. J/K KH.

TeeEye7
03-01-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm just pacing myself. But I could break loose any moment! :yes:

JediTricks
03-02-2008, 03:08 AM
JediTricks is the Super Moderator for SSG and seems to have the time needed to pump out post after post, some of them taking as long as two hours to write (see the Yoda vs. Emperor thread). In the last iteration of the SSG forums JT had a gogolplex of posts, far bypassing the closest rival. Currently he hold the lead (631 posts as of now).Wow, I have no idea what post he's talking about, but it sounds interesting, I will go look it up! ... Ooookay, apparently I spent over 2 hours ensuring my reign as King Dork would be a long and fruitless one: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=5980#post5980

PS - I wonder if I ever broke 631 posts. :p

Bel-Cam Jos
03-02-2008, 09:13 AM
PS - I wonder if I ever broke 631 posts. :pWell, we all know that Sato broke at least one post in Karate Kid II. :neverbeenattackedbytree:

2-1B
03-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Well, we all know that Sato broke at least one post in Karate Kid II. :neverbeenattackedbytree:

Quote of the Day material right there, my friend. :thumbsup: