PDA

View Full Version : My Count Dooku really hates his cape.

leenovak
05-02-2002, 08:28 AM
Does anyone else's Dooku have a really, really loose cape? I mean, I can sneeze on the other end of the house and his cape will fall off. If I just move him by pushing his base, his cape falls off, if I even look at him the wrong way he throws his cape onto the floor in defiance.

Just wondering if that's the way he is or if I got a bad mold.

dirtybones
05-02-2002, 08:38 AM
Yea my Dooku that I wish I had will proabaly have the same thing wrong with it, if I ever find him.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR SHOES!
I WOULDN'T CARE IF HIS HEAD FELL OFF, JUST LET ME HAVE HIM AND I'LL FIX YOUR CAPE ISSUE!!!
Now that is out of the way, congrat's on your find. Nerf Herder.

pthfnder89
05-02-2002, 11:23 AM
Lol Dirtybones :D

Wonderboy
05-02-2002, 11:35 AM
My Dooku does not have this problem. But mine has an equally annoying problem...no matter HOW long I mess with him, he WILL NOT stand on his own. I even tried putting poster puddy under one of his feet...still NOTHING! I have to LEAN him against something! I'm blaming it on his age...he's old and get's tired really easy...so he must lean!

Any other fig I'd be like "oh well, I'll just get another one..." But that's NOT an option for this fig! Very, annoying.

he-ro
05-02-2002, 11:41 AM
Why can't I find a Dooku? 'boo hoo'

brentfett
05-02-2002, 12:41 PM
You need some action figure stands, Wonderboy. You can get them at the official Star Wars store website.

2-1B
05-02-2002, 12:41 PM
My Dooku's cape does not like to stay on. With any slight movements it slips off. They should have made the neck part tighter so that it "clips" on, that would work better. Well, they should have given him a cloth cape. :)

leenovak
05-02-2002, 01:01 PM
The stands I ordered from the Star Wars fan club site just came yesterday and they are really, really nice. They don't do a thing for my Zam Wessell figure, but for everyone else they're great!

$4 a dozen is pretty cheap too.

Wonderboy
05-02-2002, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the tip...Im off to order some now!

Speaking of Zam...has anyone had any luck getting her to stand up? She's the wrost one yet as far as getting her to balance...

Beast
05-02-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Wonderboy
Speaking of Zam...has anyone had any luck getting her to stand up? She's the wrost one yet as far as getting her to balance...
I can get her to stand, but its a very complex process to get her feet in the proper position. Infact all of my figures can stand pretty well, except for Taun We and the Geonosian Warrior. Those darn digitigrade legs on Taun We, really are a pain in the rear. She looks cool though, I just have her hand resting on lil Boba's shoulder.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
05-02-2002, 05:32 PM
At least you HAVE a Dooku...unlike me. :cry: