PDA

View Full Version : Cat OR Dog Which Do You Like The Most???

GNT
09-08-2001, 01:59 AM
I was thinking (as I'm sure most of you do) which animal do you like the most, CAT or DOG???

Thoughts?

2-1B
09-08-2001, 02:06 AM
Dogs - the Dachshund and Boxer to be precise.

Obi-Don
09-08-2001, 03:18 AM
Well my cat is in the room so I have to say cats.I do like dogs to,but if it came down to it .I would go with cats.

evenflow
09-08-2001, 08:01 AM
I will have to say Dog.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-08-2001, 11:02 AM
Turtle.

But since this is a SW site (:D ), I'd go with a bantha. They're so furry and nice, especially if you rub their horns! They have the funniest giggle when you do that. ;) I'd name my bantha Bruce.

Lobito
09-08-2001, 01:17 PM
I like cats, but dogs....i love them!!

bigbarada
09-08-2001, 01:24 PM
I used to be allergic to cats when I was a kid, but had no problem with dogs. Now strangely enough my allergies seem to have reversed themselves. Dogs make me sneeze and my eyes water and cats provoke no allergic reaction. Given that I must say that I still like dogs better.

Jargo
09-08-2001, 05:36 PM
Dogs. Every time a winner. How can you like a cat when they are the most fickle *?@@%$&*! known to man. The minute you turn your back a cat will run off to someone else because they have a warmer house or better food or a comfier lap. I hate cats cuz they wreck my garden by spraying everywhere and digging up the plants to bury their poo. I hate cats cuz they scream all night and fight like girls.
Dogs are ever faithful and protective. Dogs care when you are unwell and will lie down beside you to give comfort. Dogs are companions. Dogs don't leave you for another owner and never call or write. Dogs come back when they're called and give love in abundance... Hell, dogs are gonkin' great!!!!! :)

master jedi
09-08-2001, 06:59 PM
Well cat meat tastes better. Oh i'm just kidding.
I like dogs better.

bigbarada
09-08-2001, 07:20 PM
Actually dogs taste pretty good, while I was in Korea I unintentionally ate some "dog bacon" as best I can describe it. It was alright but a little flat when compared to regular bacon.

Starfig873
09-08-2001, 08:23 PM
lol...Jargo...

Anyway. Cats. I have a Siamese and he really is a mean little turd but hes nice most of the time. ;)

I like dogs too..but eh, cats get my vote.

GNT
09-08-2001, 09:35 PM
I like cats more than Dogs,pretty much all Cats are cute (a few ugly ones here and there) but they are so tiny and cute :),Plus they do their stuff in other peoples yard so that you don't get stuck with it ;)

"Most" Dogs are Ugly in my opinion,eeeeehhhhhhh! The worst creature god created :D

TeeEye7
09-09-2001, 05:58 AM
GNT:

You need to see my three dachshund minis....They'll change your mind:)

Weenie Dogs Rule!

Starfig873
09-09-2001, 06:53 AM
There are some cute dogs. Like chihuahuas. Except some have those wart lookin things pokin out on their faces....chihuahua is a funny word isn't it? Just say it a few times and you can't help but giggle like a little school girl.

Rex hounds. Now them is some ugly cats...

Eternal Padawan
09-09-2001, 07:52 AM
Cats. We've had several of both over the years and dogs seem to be big, slobbering, doofi (with the exception of one golden retriever we had when I was younger) and cats are cool and aloof. I guess cats just reflect my personality better.

Brave Sir Robin
09-09-2001, 10:38 AM
i like both. end of story.

master jedi
09-09-2001, 08:04 PM
Are you serious, bigbarada? If so, did you puke it all up after you realized it was dog?

bigbarada
09-09-2001, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I seriously ate dog. However, it didn't provoke any kind of sickness when I found out what it was. I was just like, "Whoa, cool." It's not like Koreans just grab any ol' dog off the street and cook 'em up, they actually breed dogs specially to be eaten. In fact, any American units wanting mascots would usually go to grocery stores to get the cheapest dogs. Wierd, but true.

SirSteve
09-09-2001, 10:02 PM
Wow... GNT is trying to milk out any post possible.

;)

Obi-Dan Kenobi
09-10-2001, 01:08 AM
I absolutely love the personality of cats and also favor thwm because they are low-maintenence. I appreciate their not being needy and wanting attention all the time. Also, they don't lick your face. And you don't have to follow them with a pooper scooper. However, it is rare that I meet a dog I don't like. Only a few things bug me about dogs. Number one being that they bark. A really loud dog can annoy the heck out of me. I was just saying to my girlfriend recently that it would be cool to be a wiener dog. I agree that they rule. So I will probably only own cats, thugh I dig dogs, too. But not enough to eat them. :)

GNT
09-10-2001, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by TeeEye7
GNT:

You need to see my three dachshund minis....They'll change your mind:)

Weenie Dogs Rule!

Have yo got a picture of them???

And remember I said "most" of them or at least the ones in my area are ugly :D

TeeEye7
09-10-2001, 04:21 AM
.....by the looks of SirSteve's comment above, I'm afraid I'll get spanked if I prolonged this thread ;) !