PDA

View Full Version : Mace Windu (Geonosian Rescue)



Darth_Growl
05-02-2002, 01:52 PM
Has anybody actually seen this figure on the pegs? Now that I have at least one count dooku, I would really like to get my hands on one of these. He looks absolutely cool! Can't wait for the Bespin Luke to come out. :)

Casual George
05-02-2002, 01:56 PM
I don't think Mace is due out until May/June. Jango-Final Battle, Luke and Vader should be out then as well.

pthfnder89
05-02-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Growl
Has anybody actually seen this figure on the pegs? Now that I have at least one count dooku, I would really like to get my hands on one of these. He looks absolutely cool! Can't wait for the Bespin Luke to come out. :)

You should expect him to be out this month. Hopefully he will appear in decent numbers, but if not, you may not see him on the pegs until June. I'm looking forward to this wave also. Someone mentioned seeing Luke Bespin recently at Target so they may already be shipping.

Darth_Growl
05-02-2002, 02:02 PM
SWeeet!! :) I guess that gives me some time to rest and prepare for the next hunt. It feels kind of good to have all 27 figures. In the past week, I've hit two TRU stores, five wal-mart stores, and two target stores. Blah!!

bkeddinger
05-02-2002, 02:27 PM
Same here. I just found Dooku this morning completing my set. So now I've got the "What's Next" attitude.

Wonderboy
05-02-2002, 02:37 PM
This morning at the Target Greatland in Burbank, CA I saw the Mace Rescue, Jango Final Battle, Luke Bespin and Vader Bespin. They were all already spoken for, one scalper had at least 2 of each, and by the time I got back there, they were all in the hands of others...

The good news is, they are indeed out...the bad news is...they are probably going to be hard to find.

The scuplts on the Luke and Vader are freakin' awesome! It was SOOOO hard to see those figs in other peoples hands and know I was like 30 seconds too slow...UGH!!!

Beast
05-02-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Wonderboy
This morning at the Target Greatland in Burbank, CA I saw the Mace Rescue, Jango Final Battle, Luke Bespin and Vader Bespin. They were all already spoken for, one scalper had at least 2 of each, and by the time I got back there, they were all in the hands of others...

The good news is, they are indeed out...the bad news is...they are probably going to be hard to find.

The scuplts on the Luke and Vader are freakin' awesome! It was SOOOO hard to see those figs in other peoples hands and know I was like 30 seconds too slow...UGH!!!
No worries, you will see more soon. They are packed 3 of each per case, and have no figures from older waves packed in. As to had to find, for a little while at the very beginning, everything is. But this is a movie year, so keep hitting that Target every morning and grab yourself a set. If your avoiding spoilers though, don't open Jango until after you see the movie. Good luck everyone. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth_Growl
05-02-2002, 03:00 PM
ugh! 30 seconds away from getting those figures? That would have driven me insane!! It's so funny though, because today I saw at least three guys sorting through all the pegs, looking for that elusive dooku. I just sat there, watched, and thought how lucky I was to find at least one. hehehe! I belive the force was with me that day. ;)

pthfnder89
05-02-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

But this is a movie year, so keep hitting that Target every morning and grab yourself a set.

I am sooo glad that this is a movie year. That's one thing that killed me with the POTJ series. It wasn't always a matter of getting them beofre someone else. A lot of stores NEVER recieved entire wves of figures.:( Yay for the marketing power of movies! :D:D

Wonderboy
05-02-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Growl
ugh! 30 seconds away from getting those figures? That would have driven me insane!! It's so funny though, because today I saw at least three guys sorting through all the pegs, looking for that elusive dooku. I just sat there, watched, and thought how lucky I was to find at least one. hehehe! I belive the force was with me that day. ;)

Darth Growl: First off, WELCOME to the boards! Very glad to have ya! Yup, it did about drive me batty...especially because all of the guys that had them are all known big-time scalpers here in Los Angeles. I'm sure they are probably already listed on ebay as I type this...UGH. All I wanted was one of each...but no, these jerks have to go and do crap like that! (okay...not going to be bitter...it just ticks me off)

Also, I totally know how you feel about the Dooku. When I found mine I about passed out! Such a cool feeling to find something so elusive that you have been looking SOOO hard for! Gratz on the find!

I'm sure we'll talk more, again, it's good to have you aboard!:happy:

SuperBattleDroid88
05-02-2002, 07:27 PM
I found my Dooku last week and saw him..... He was like laying down under a bunch of figures.
My theory is that somebody hid him and went to go somewhere or I don't know!!!! All I know is that I have him!!!! :)
He's pretty cool...
I couldn't believe they had them though!!! ONE LEFT!!! HAHA!!!!