PDA

View Full Version : A little help from my friends

QLD
05-02-2002, 02:37 PM
I have been a member of these threads since 99, when I was known as Obi-Wan Jabroni. Because of glitches a short time later I had to change to my current name.

ANYWhooooo....

I have been using this avatar for the longest time (even after Bel-Cam stole it!!! Arrrr :Pirate: :D )

Anyway, I would like to have an avatar which would fit my screen name, personality and well, not get me banned by Sir Steve. And let me say I appreciate his leniancy for my screen name. :D

So, if anyone has any idea how I can incorporate my screen name, personality into an avatar, I am all ears. Or if you want to volunteer to make one, I will be even more grateful, since I suck at that kind of thing.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thank you.

DeadEye
05-02-2002, 03:38 PM
Well, you really have to tell us what you want. I'm DeadEye and used Typho, since he has a dead eye...but I like Obi-Wan so much that I just use him now instead.

I really don't see how you can have an avatar that isn't profane.
:confused:
And my schwartz is larger than yours. :D:

JetsAndHeels
05-02-2002, 03:45 PM
This discussion is getting a little scary.
Mr Long Dong, I will be honest, I dont know how your avatar wouldnt be profane. It might could be worked out, but my imagination isnt that great....

Beast
05-02-2002, 03:50 PM
You could always use an image from Spaceballs, of Lone Starr or Dark Helmet when they first ignite their Schwartz sabers. Or how about one of Mark Hammil as ****-Knocker from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back with his saber. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

QLD
05-02-2002, 04:08 PM
Oh Jar Jar, EXCELLENT ideas!

QLD
05-02-2002, 04:52 PM
Hey, how do you guys get the larger pictures as your avatar?

When I try it says it has to be at 75 x 75 pixels.

I remember something about having to have a certain amount of posts.

Help!!

:D

El Chuxter
05-02-2002, 04:55 PM
Do you have Photoshop? You can change the image size in most graphic editing programs to get it at or under the 75x75 limitation.

QLD
05-02-2002, 06:11 PM
How's this?

Beast
05-02-2002, 06:20 PM
All I have to say about that is, "Impressive, Most Impressive" :D

Glad you liked my Spaceballs idea, QLD. Looks good and fits well with your name. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SithDroid
05-02-2002, 10:22 PM
Yes, I love the avatar. It is hilarious. Now if only Caesar will bring back his Rick McCallum avatars so I can get laugh.

Taichi
05-02-2002, 10:35 PM
Heh......

great avatar.....

but I woulda done a Photoshopping of a Jedi with a 'limp' lightsaber......

2-1B
08-31-2002, 04:43 AM
QLD, I know you're on a video game kick right now, but did you ever consider a "Sixteen Candles" avatar?
As in, Long Duck Dong ?
He was a good lookin' kid, why not honor him and all his donghood in an avatar?

P.S. remember, you did say

Any thoughts are welcome.
:D :D :D

rynobot
08-31-2002, 04:47 AM
you should go back to you're old avatar QLD, the spave balls one, it fit your username quite well. :)