PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Jedi Fruit Rolls (Fruit by the Foot)

JediDan
05-02-2002, 06:46 PM
These have got to be the coolest Star Wars goodies out now. The individual packages have cool pics of AOTC characters. So far I have Mace Windu, Yoda, Luminara, and 2 Jedi I never heard of, Barriss Offee and Stass Allie. Both female. The paper strip you roll off of has Star Wars trivia and facts to read while you unroll and eat.

Not only is the packaging cool but they taste great. :D I got mine at Walmart, oddly enough in the electronics department. LOL Only place I've seen them so far. Any of you have any other characters that I haven't mentioned? I think I'm gonna try and collect them all. Wonder how many there are though?

r2dee2
05-02-2002, 10:09 PM
I believe all the characters are: Anakin, Luke, Luminara, Bariss, Obi-Wan, Atass, Mace and Yoda. I think the best part is the lenticular card in each box. There are six different ones of those. Box pic can be found at
SW.com Cargo Bay (http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/item-detail/6045)

187-Maul
05-03-2002, 01:00 PM
man I LOVE fruitrolls
everytime I went to USA (three times and I'm only 15!) I always bought dozens of them
and I always loves those gummy things with the fruit liquid stuff in the center - don't know the name but they were in a crystal shape the last time I was in USA (october 2000)

JediDan
05-04-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
man I LOVE fruitrolls
everytime I went to USA (three times and I'm only 15!) I always bought dozens of them
and I always loves those gummy things with the fruit liquid stuff in the center - don't know the name but they were in a crystal shape the last time I was in USA (october 2000)

Oh I love those too. They're called Gushers. MM MM MM

I forgot to mention about the cool "action" slides. I looked at mine and read the back and it gave away a HUGE spoiler.:( If you don't want your movie spoiled then don't read the back of the Dooku vs. Obi-Wan slide. Otherwise very cool. Hope to get them all without having to buy 10 or more boxes.

187-Maul
05-05-2002, 08:48 AM
talkig about spoilers, I had the same problem yesterday:
I was just reading an interview with john williams about the difficulty of making the music for AOTC and suddenly williams gives out a huge spoiler to some question that had nothing to with that! man was I upset:(

JediDan
05-05-2002, 10:55 AM
Yes isn't it upsetting?? I already know too much about AOTC now. Most of it from accidentally reading here on these forums and from (stupid me) reading some of the card backs of my new figures. But I have to admit that some of the spoilers actually made me a bit more excited for the film. I may know quite abit about the new film but I'm still WAY excited to see it. Can you believe it??? NEXT week is the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

187-Maul
05-07-2002, 01:33 PM
yeah I know I still only know some stuff from the movie that makes the movie even more exciting for me cause I want to know how the things happen

JediDan
05-07-2002, 04:45 PM
I've been looking all around lately for more of these fruit by the foot rolls and cannot find them anywhere. Walmart sold out, target sold out, I guess I'll try a grocery store this weekend. Hopefully they'll have some.

r2dee2
05-07-2002, 07:21 PM
I just found some at WalMart on North Academy in Colorado Springs. I've also seen them at Cubs, if you have one in your area. Finally got the last motion pic:)

JediDan
05-08-2002, 05:52 PM
R2Dee2 Did you get the one with Dooku and Obi-Wan fighting?? Those others ones are sure cool. I especially like the Bespin and the ROTJ ones. How many boxes did you have to buy too get all the cards??

r2dee2
05-08-2002, 08:54 PM
JediDan, yes I did get the last one with Dooku and Obi-Wan. I really like those motion cards and agree with you that they're cool:cool: I collected all those motion discs from the EpI bags too:) I've lost count on how many boxes it took to complete this set, but I'd guess about 20!

JediDan
05-09-2002, 06:50 PM
He he, thats alot of fruit rolls. :D Glad to hear you got all the motion cards, way to go. Now did you see those new Huge Frito Lay Star Wars Buckets??? LOL more things to collect. ;) Those buckets are pretty cool. There is only 3 of them and they are $4 each, plus you get 4 big grab bags of chips in them. I was going to pick them up, but money is just way too tight right now. Oh well, can't have everything right? Hey only one more week to go. :D :D :D