PDA

View Full Version : Endor Rebel Soldier Wave is out NOW!!!

JediDan
05-02-2002, 05:59 PM
Endor Rebel Soldier, the new Qui-Gon, Massif, and that Orn-xxxx(I don't know that blue guys name) are available for order at EntertainmentEarth. They just got them in within the last few hours. You have to buy them by the case though which is $96. They also got the Count Dooku cases in also.

CrossWizard
05-02-2002, 06:02 PM
I can just wait until the week of May 6th and buy only the ones I want at $5.99.

Beast
05-02-2002, 06:04 PM
I heard it was shipping soon, guess those rumors were correct. Time to start hitting the stores for both the Luke: Bespin and Orn Fre Taa assortments. Here is a link to the page with the info:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS84861D

96.99 is a bit much for the figures, but it is a good case for you guys who are missing Royal Guard, Taun We, and Luminara still. The case breakdown is as follows:

2x Endor Rebel Soldier, 2x Massiff w/ Geonosian Handler, 2x Orn Free Taa: Ryloth Senator, 2x Qui-Gon Jinn: Jedi Master, 2x Royal Guard: Coruscant Security, 1x Luminara Unduli: Jedi Master, 1x Taun We: Kamino Cloner.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediDan
05-02-2002, 06:14 PM
I figured I'd buy the case and return the figs I already have. I'll just use my Wal-mart receipts from 4/23. So I'll keep the new ones and return the Royal Guards, Luminara, and Taun We.

With me returning the figs I have it'll come out to about $8 a fig for the new ones. I'm willing to pay the extra money. The stores around me aren't gonna be restocking because all their pegs are jampacked already. This way I am guaranteed to get the figs I want without the hassle of wasting gas money, time, and having to deal with disrespectful cashiers you mangle the cards when you check out. So in the long run I'll probably break even on the cost or maybe even end up saving a little. :D