PDA

View Full Version : Part 6?

Jek Porky 2001
09-08-2001, 09:17 AM
When is the next making Episode II docomentry out, I would have thought it would have been out last Friday, but no?

bigbarada
09-08-2001, 02:57 PM
It would seem that since the Ep2 Selects have stopped then so have the documentaries. Oh well, only two more months and we should have a teaser trailer.

GNT
09-09-2001, 12:13 AM
Maybe George thinks we know to much already so he stopped that too :(

2-1B
09-09-2001, 12:26 AM
bigbarada's a Jedi Ambassador now - congrats!

In a way, I'm glad they cut out the selects and documentaries. Like you said, a teaser should be coming soon, and after that trailer B. Frankly, I'm fine with that until May.

bigbarada
09-09-2001, 12:47 AM
Thanks Caesar!

Maybe ol'George was so POed about the reception his AOTC title got he decided, "Screw the fans, I hate 'em!"

2-1B
09-09-2001, 12:53 AM
I'm such a spoiler junkie that I can't resist them . . . so having them taken away will curb my addiction.

I love the idea of "making of" documentaries, but I would rather see them after the film is released!

Obi-Don
09-09-2001, 07:02 AM
I'm a big fan of spoilers too.They never spoil the movie for me only make want to see it more.

And congras.to the Jedi Ambassadors.;)

JEDIpartner
09-10-2001, 03:40 PM
I agree with BigBarada on BOTH counts! :rolleyes:

I think that we are getting so close to the trailer coming out that he has stopped most of the "teasers". That and he hates all of us fickle fans!!

Seriously... I thik we will still see some production stuff via INSIDER and possibly some finished shots by the April issue. This is gonna be great... feels like Christmas!

GNT
09-11-2001, 03:34 AM
I think it was Ricks fault, George wanted to give as much as he can but Rick is stuburn and says "No More EP2 docomentries for the fans,they keep on making fun of me".

bigbarada
09-14-2001, 09:41 PM
Part 6: "It's All Magic" is up at the Star Wars site now. This one is really something to watch since we catch glimpses of Ep2 Watto and see Mace, Obi-Wan and Padme in action! Check it out!

GNT
09-15-2001, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Part 6: "It's All Magic" is up at the Star Wars site now. This one is really something to watch since we catch glimpses of Ep2 Watto and see Mace, Obi-Wan and Padme in action! Check it out!

Thanks for the heads up :)

Rollo Tomassi
09-16-2001, 01:10 AM
George getting locked out of ILM caught me off guard and I laughed. It's the first time I've laughed this week, and in a round about way it's thanks to G.Lu...so thanks George.

Is the floor under Natalie in motion? When does that take place in the film? Towards the end? or in the middle on Coruscant? I also noticed when Ewan spins around and "blocks" with his saber, it gets caught up in his robes. Will they show him burning off a corner of his robes in the film? That would be funny...

Co Jo-Da
09-16-2001, 02:29 AM
'It's All Magic' revealed some cool stuff. :o

1) Like Rob Coleman saying, "We are no longer safe under their protection." Probably from the debate over who will provide safety within the galaxy, the Jedi's or the Clone Troopers.

2) Obi-wan standing on a cliffside either a) blocking laser fire from a guard or droid b) cutting down a flying creature or droid.

3) Pademe on a moving catwalk avoiding another creature or machine.

4) Mace Windu in the Gladiator Scene, fighting more creatures or droids or whatever ILM and Georgie have cooked up.

5) AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ILM is locked up so tight over AotC that even George Lucas him-self can't get in.

GNT
09-16-2001, 09:09 AM
I saw the pictures, pretty good so far.....drool :)

5) AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ILM is locked up so tight over AotC that even George Lucas him-self can't get in.

Sounds funny :)

derek
09-16-2001, 05:23 PM
the part where mace throws off his robe amist smoke lends credibility to the stolen story boards that were posted last year in which it was revealed jango torches mace's robe and he throws the flaming thing off.

Jargo
09-16-2001, 08:23 PM
I'm redecorating my office right now and don't have the speakers hooked up so all I can do is watch the images. What is that lizard creature the stage hand gives to George? The moving floor looks to be a part of the scene in several spy reports about the battle droid factory and it's some kind of conveyor belt. Padme is supposed to be attacked by the winged Geonosians and Anakin has to come to her rescue or something. I see Anthony Phelan the plunger wearing actor was in the film, walking around in a slow wooden sort of way to provide ILM with the movement pattern for the CGI Kaminoan Prime Minister Lama Su.
The whole thing looks quite interesting ut was the dialogue any good? Or was it just the same old Lucasfilm mantra?

bigbarada
09-16-2001, 09:47 PM
This one does actually have some interesting stuff sound wise. For one we don't hear a single peep from McCallum, a big plus. Two we get to hear GL do his best Watto impression. Three we get to hear GL's reaction to getting locked out of ILM. In fact you can tell from the tone of his voice that GL is having a lot of fun making this movie, let's hope some of that transfers onto the screen.

GNT
09-17-2001, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
This one does actually have some interesting stuff sound wise. For one we don't hear a single peep from McCallum, a big plus.

No McCallum? The Fans cheer!