PDA

View Full Version : Don Post masks

Jar Jar the lesser
05-03-2002, 01:19 AM
Does anyone know if the Don Post mask company is still in business? Because I have heard rumors to the contrary. If they are still in business, why haven't we heard anything about Episode 2 products from them? It would be a real shame to think that we won't be seeing a replica clone trooper helmet. Can anyone shed any light on this situation?

Taichi
05-03-2002, 04:56 PM
Don Post is out of business, and is no longer producing helmets.....

but fear not......a company known as Rubies (Which to this point has produced crap costumes and accessories) is the primary licensor for prop replica helmets, costumes and other items.....

and their stuff has DEFINITELY improved.....

I've seen their clonetrooper helmet, and it's better than Don Post's Stormtrooper helmet.......

so worry not, the Clonetrooper helmet WILL be availabe, probably this Halloween.....

and I think ToysRUs.com may have them in stock already.....

stillakid
05-03-2002, 05:19 PM
I recently bought a mask from them (last Fall) and apparently they took a bath on the Episode I merchandise and were reluctant to renew the contract for any further films. Beyond that, I don't know what's going on. There are many enterprising individuals out there who do custom masks and entire costumes (for a price). Depending upon what you want, I might know who you could get in touch with. Other than that, I recommend heading to www.501st.com

Taichi
05-03-2002, 07:01 PM
I love your avatar, stillakid