PDA

View Full Version : Sir Steve Revealed?

mrhat
05-03-2002, 01:25 PM
If you look in the C2 Gallery, there is a pic of a man in the giant Hasbro Blister backround, who i think to be Sir Steve!!! Heres a link (http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=31&show_article=211) :crazed: crazy stuff.

RooJay
05-03-2002, 08:43 PM
MAN! What is it with all these pre-posed figures?!:mad:

;) :D :crazed:

Beast
05-03-2002, 08:49 PM
I demand a resculpt! I bet his gun is gonnna be made out of that new rubbery plastic. And that hat better be removable, or I'm gonna quit collecting! :D :crazed:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
05-03-2002, 08:58 PM
They really should pay more attention to the paint quality.

Hope this figure doesn't have gummy legs. :frus:

:D

master jedi
05-03-2002, 09:07 PM
Yay! Another chew toy for my puppy!:)

mrhat
05-03-2002, 10:29 PM
Where is the blast effect? Where is the lightsaber, what kind of costume is that? batte pose, classic :p

2-1B
05-03-2002, 10:33 PM
Is that him? I don't recognize him without the Smiley Face alternate head sculpt. I don't see an interchangeable head in the blister pack either. :D Good to see they kept the practice of using an oversized blister too.

SirSteve, I hope those rubber bands don't hurt your arms :p

Beast
05-03-2002, 10:37 PM
Can't they bring back Cinema scenes and give us a Sir Steve, Philip Wise, and Adam Pawlus Final Battle Duel 3-pack. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

skyywalkerr
05-06-2002, 12:58 AM
think if Adam pawlus was in Star Wars he's be Jar Jar

SirSteve
05-26-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Can't they bring back Cinema scenes and give us a Sir Steve, Philip Wise, and Adam Pawlus Final Battle Duel 3-pack. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Better put your money on me.

;)

Beast
05-26-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Better put your money on me. ;)
Since I spend all my time here (note, I didn't say extra time) you can count on it. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

scruffziller
04-05-2003, 10:56 AM
The pic is no longer there they discontinued the line, weren't selling.

2-1B
04-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Who the **** is Adam Pawlus ?

Beast
04-05-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Who the **** is Adam Pawlus ?
Adam Pawlus is the Associate Editior from Galactic Hunter. He's most well known from being previously associated with Rebelscum and was one of the folks that broke away. He was the one that made a huge fuss about Hasbro making BoShek. Think of him as sort of like SSG's Thrawn, but with a healthier attitude and less disrespect for Star Wars and Lucas. :)

ADAM PAWLUS: (Associate Editor, Reviews, Q&A)
Known for his quick wit and intuitive knowledge of the hobby, Adam has written for various publications including Star Wars Galaxy Collector as well as stints at Rebelscum and Yakface. His weekly newsletter was an invaluable resource for many collectors during the POTF2 era. Adam now brings his expertise, as well as his ever-popular Q&A, to Galactic Hunter. If you have a question about Star Wars toys, itís a good bet Adam has the answer.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
04-05-2003, 01:39 PM
Why the hell would he make a huge fuss about BoShek being made? :confused:

Beast
04-05-2003, 01:43 PM
It became a running joke, when the figure was rumored. He said that it was a lame choice and that there were so many more intresting charecters to be tapped then some boring human with porkchop sideburns. Or somthing to that effect. He of course later ate his words, after seeing what a great figure it turned out to be. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
04-05-2003, 01:46 PM
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM porkchops"

--Homer Simpson--

Bel-Cam Jos
04-18-2003, 07:49 PM
Here, check out my auction:
Rare SirSteve .02 with White Hat! MOMC ;)

So, now's the debate: is this rarer than Vlix? Or quarter-circle POTF2 Fett? Or Missle Firing Backpack AOTC Boba Fett? :p

Darth Cruel
05-17-2003, 03:37 AM
I saw these figures down at Frank-n-Scalpers last weekend. The scalpers down there wanted 11.00 a piece for them and they haven't even been released yet. I asked them why and they told me that Hasbro had to pay more for the rights to SS's image than they do for the stars of the film...that figures (no pun intended).