PDA

View Full Version : Cantina Showdown Cinema Scene

Masterjedi73
05-03-2002, 01:29 PM
Hey. I have a version of this with Dr. Evazans head on Obi-Wan. Is this just a fluke, or is it worth something. If it's just a fluke, then I'll open it and my son can have an "Evil" Obi-Wan.

Rogue II
05-03-2002, 01:34 PM
I'm sure it is a fluke. Someone probably switched the heads and returned it. Some of those customizers are pretty slick.

JediTricks
05-04-2002, 02:29 AM
I saw so many of this set returned to my local stores with switcheroonies inside that I honestly don't think there are ANY true figure variations of this one. :D

2-1B
05-12-2002, 02:01 PM
I have a real dislike for this set. Way back when it was released I was excited by it because of the exclusive figure and multipack concept, but that Kenobi figure is just terrible. P Bobs is okay in comparison to Ben, but the Evazan is a disappointment.

JT, I know what you mean by the switcheroos, I saw plenty of Death Star Escapes with regular Chewies and Stormie Lukes in lieu of Stormie Hans. :(

OriginalBryGuy
05-17-2002, 03:20 PM
Woa, really? If it's a fluke it's a cool one! I know lots of Power of the force era 'flukes' were selling big time at Celebration II. Send us a picture of it. We'd love to see it.