PDA

View Full Version : Toy Giveaway @ Theatres May 16?

yngadult
05-03-2002, 02:07 PM
Who knows if they will give out something to the people who attend the opening of Ep II?
I recall a Micro Machine toy was given out @ ESB and Jedi Luke @ ROTJ.
Please reply if you know if we can expect the same for Ep II. Thanks.

good shot jansen
05-03-2002, 02:59 PM
unfortunately hasblow has decided to kill off the micro machines lines, so i wouldn't get me hopes up too high:mad:

yngadult
05-03-2002, 05:14 PM
Latest news suggest they may bring some of it back. SirSteve has pics of them at Celebration II.
Have hope!

Sith Vicious
05-03-2002, 07:17 PM
They didn't give anything out for Ep. 1, so I doubt they'll give out anything for Ep. 2.

JediTricks
05-04-2002, 12:46 AM
yngadult, Action Fleet are what we have shots of, Micro Machines themselves are still in limbo (though Hasbro said they MIGHT come back).

As for a giveaway, I sincerely doubt it. Like SV pointed out, Ep 1 got you nothing, not even at the charity shows.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-05-2002, 04:39 PM
Ooh, I have a great idea for an EP2 opening day figure! Instead of being a character from the movie it's a figure of a guy waiting in line for the past few months for the movie to open. It could have on ratty, stained t-shirt that says "Yoda is my co-pilot" and have a few days growth of beard. The accessories could be a dog-eared copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe and a **** jar. :D :crazed: