PDA

View Full Version : New stuff

Bosskman
05-03-2002, 04:51 PM
Walmart in Saint John NB had TONS of Speeders and Reeks. They also had a few of the Nikto Wave and Deluxe figs. Still no sigh of Taun We though but I already bought that wave on line.

ChronicJedi
05-04-2002, 04:42 AM
Patience.

What I've noticed is the figures are diasppearing in a steady flow. This means no overclogged shelves with the first waves. Now we should wait and see if Hasbro Canada can get their act together. I'm not ordering anything online just yet.

mabudonicus
05-05-2002, 09:34 AM
Haven't seen you around much lately- I was afraid you'd allowed hasblo Canada to take over your distribution!!
Yeah, I agree with you, and I'm sure we're right. Guys, DON'T PANIC!! The caution from TPM seems to be simply slowing down the flow a bit. Even a lot of collectors I've met don't seem to know what most of us here know, as to what's coming out etc.
As long as you get what you want when you see it, you should have no problems. I just wanted to echo this, as Icebergslim et al have said elsewhere, DON'T WORRY!!! If we keep it together, we'll all be happy.
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Bosskman
05-05-2002, 04:59 PM
I just got my AOTC tickets today when I went to see Spider Man. I can't wait till 12:01 on 16 May.

mabudonicus
05-07-2002, 11:38 AM
Just wanted to say that I think my last post should be largely deleted , so just ignore it or report it as innaccurate, cause my SW collector sense is tingling BIG TIM now.
(keep the witty bit about hblo, though) WOOOOO!!!!

MadMitch
05-10-2002, 09:01 PM
It's nice to see that they haven't flooded the shelves with too much stuff like they did with the Episose I stuff. I hope that means we'll see a steady stream of new items rather than one line and nothing more.