PDA

View Full Version : Help

Paul-Kenobi
05-03-2002, 06:04 PM
two days ago i went to my wal mart in hopes to yet again find Dooku they had nothing they had at lest 24 ( i guess) figs but no Dooku they had 2 Anakin HD 1 Dexter 6 Yodas 3 Zams 1 Shaak 2 Lumi no Clone Trooper and no Dooku i read some threads about how they get the manenger and they go back and get one out

can anyone give me some tips that would improve my chanses on finding The Dark Lord ?

eliwankenobi
05-03-2002, 07:05 PM
My advice when asking store employees to look for figs that aren't on the shelves is to be as friendly and polite as you can - and hopefully you will find someone that would be happy to help you.
Unfortunately, from my experience, the majority of Wal-Mart toy dept. employees really don't like us collectors - no matter how friendly we are.
A word of encouragement though, I visited my local TRU at lunch time today and they had just unloaded TONS of new AOTC Coll. 2 figs and several Dookies were available for several of us there.

Good luck.

Paul-Kenobi
05-03-2002, 10:47 PM
thanks i could use that but me sometimes i'm afrade to ask people for help cuase i'm afrade ill get a really nasty or angry answer...... and Why do some people keep calling Dooku Dookie?