PDA

View Full Version : Predict Rick McCallum's cameo !

2-1B
05-04-2002, 03:47 AM
According to TFN, Ricky confirmed at C2 that he'll be in AOTC, but he "hinted" that it won't be his face. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing :p but I'm wondering what you think his cameo might be?

bigbarada
05-04-2002, 04:28 AM
Great, first we get his mug in Ep1, now some unnamed bodypart for Ep2. What's in store for Ep3?

Beast
05-04-2002, 04:44 AM
Not sure, I'm kinda sickened to see him in E2, it's bad enough he was in E1. Maybe he plays Anakin's cut off arm, in the Hanger Duel. You don't see Lucas doing cameo apperances, thank the gods. Actually I would prefer Georgie Boy. :)

As for BigB's question, Ricky McC's blood will be playing a dual role as Luke and Leia's Midiclorian rich blood in Episode III, when Yoda tests the twins. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
05-04-2002, 07:12 AM
Either the Tusken that gets his head cut off or some Aqualish senator pimp who roars his dissent in a floating pod full of Aqualish babes and he yells out - "****** DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! ****** ****** ** *** dude, ***** ***** **** and***** with ******* dude!!!!!!!!" to which palpatine replies - "Motion carried" :crazed:

Battle Droid
05-04-2002, 07:40 AM
I believe he'll be a Geonosian, he's ugly enough.

2-1B
05-04-2002, 10:28 AM
originally posted by Emperor Jargo
Either the Tusken that gets his head cut off or some Aqualish senator pimp who roars his dissent in a floating pod full of Aqualish babes and he yells out - "****** DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! ****** ****** ** *** dude, ***** ***** **** and***** with ******* dude!!!!!!!!" to which palpatine replies - "Motion carried"

Hey! :mad: How did you get hold of the shooting script ? :D

Originally posted by bigbarada
Great, first we get his mug in Ep1, now some unnamed bodypart for Ep2. What's in store for Ep3?

Perhaps #16 (an actual shot from the set) in my series of 18 Ricky McAvatars lends a clue? :confused:

hamsterboy
05-05-2002, 02:07 AM
If he is in Ep.III,I hope he gets run over by a heard of Banthas.

LTBasker
05-05-2002, 06:39 AM
Actually that picture looks like a balding Bantha. :sur:

I'd go with Aqualish alien...I mean look at the hair they have, then look at his. :p

Either that or he's a jedi or clone that trips on a dropped lightsaber and goes flying off a gunship...

Jargo
05-05-2002, 07:03 AM
Hey! Maybe he's on the gunship that explodes as the Jedi are escaping the arena... *I wish I wish I wish I wish.....* :crazed:

mabudonicus
05-05-2002, 09:54 AM
Maybe he plays wat tamblor?? That'd be okay, he's mostly covered. Maybe his body hair will be used to make a wookie costume, to save on yaks??

jawaboy
05-05-2002, 11:51 AM
I believe the footage for his cameo was filmed inside Lucas' colon as Ricky seems to be about as far up his *** as he can get.

Jargo
05-05-2002, 09:59 PM
OUCH! to quote greg Proops in TPM "That's GOTTA hurt!" :crazed:

JEDIpartner
05-06-2002, 03:53 PM
I was going to make a "butt" comment! Hahahaha!!!!

Maybe he'll play that blob of Acklay guts! He's good at being a useless blob!

JetsAndHeels
05-06-2002, 03:58 PM
Maybe HE is in Jango's armor when Mace finishes him off.
Hey that would be great!!

RooJay
05-06-2002, 09:02 PM
I'm betting that even though it's not supposed to be his face PHYSICALLY, that I might be his likeness in the form of one of the Jedi busts in the Jedi Archives!

RooJay
05-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by jawaboy
I believe the footage for his cameo was filmed inside Lucas' colon as Ricky seems to be about as far up his *** as he can get.
LOL!:crazed:
That one has to be the single biggest laugh I've ever gotten from a post! THANKS!

2-1B
05-14-2002, 02:33 AM
I am making my official prediction regarding Ricky's big appearance, which is that he does the voice of the "Qui-Gon" persona that yells "No, Anakin, No" as the padawan is about to Jango Fett a Tusken Raider. :D

SithDroid
05-14-2002, 04:02 PM
Is he going to wear blue pants, a red and white striped shirt,and hat, and glasses? :D

Eternal Padawan
05-15-2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
I am making my official prediction regarding Ricky's big appearance, which is that he does the voice of the "Qui-Gon" persona that yells "No, Anakin, No" as the padawan is about to Jango Fett a Tusken Raider. :D

It sounded an awful lot like Liam Neeson. Except the quote was more "No, don't Anakin. NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I think McCallum's hand makes an appearance when they give the DeathStar Plans to Dooku and you see ''his" hand closeup with a mini holo-projection of a DS. I think George wanted it to be extra clear to the audience that it was the DS they were talking about and added that scene in last minute.

2-1B
05-15-2002, 11:57 AM
Oh, thank God. :(
The more I think about it, it's bad enough seeing him in TPM, the thought of hearing him in a SW film is vexing. :D

I hope you liked the movie!

BanthaPoodoo
05-16-2002, 12:07 AM
My vote is for when the Wat Tambor says

"with these new battle droids we've built you, you'll have the finest army in the galaxy"

It sound like they took ol Ricky-boys voice & put in on slo-mo......

That's my guess!

2-1B
05-16-2002, 04:53 AM
I can't make a call. My give up. :(
Eternal Padawan is right, it was certainly Liam Neeson. Hmm, but the second "No" sounded different. A few more viewings might help.

The guess about Rick's hand with the plans certainly seems plausible . . .

Wat Tambor? :eek: That would be an unintentional joke, it may seem like the audience is tuning out Rick but Ricky just pushes his way right back in. :D

Eternal Padawan
05-16-2002, 04:56 AM
I think they used the "Anakin" from "Anakin, Drop!" from TPM. They looped it twice and had someone else yell "NOOOOOO!"

Rick's flabby pudge was the template for Dexter's robust hiney.

RooJay
05-17-2002, 09:26 PM
Wat Tambor definitely sounded like McCallum to me! DEFINITELY!

Beast
05-17-2002, 09:40 PM
Caeser, I think that Ricky Boy's voice was used for Gilramos Libkath, Nute Gunray's Aide on Geonosis. I dunno, I could be wrong but it seemed very similar to me. It may have been Wat Tambor instead, but I think it was the Neimoidian. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
05-17-2002, 09:49 PM
Hmmm, Nute Gunray's yes-man . . . very interesting! :D

Beast
05-17-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Hmmm, Nute Gunray's yes-man . . . very interesting! :D
That's why I am betting it is Ricky Boy, he would know that role so well, he wouldn't even need to act. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mabudonicus
05-17-2002, 10:36 PM
Maybe the ocean on Kamino was just a pattern take from his stomach ripples, taken during an exam A LA simpsons- that's what that effect looked like to me. WOOOOO!!!

MikeAndTheBots
05-17-2002, 11:15 PM
Please don't smite me but who was rick in ep1?

Beast
05-17-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots
Please don't smite me but who was rick in ep1?
From TheForce.Net:

Cameos for Ben Burtt, Rick McCallum and Martin Smith

We just got the screenshot for this one yet, and along with this description should enable you to see the cameos of our favorite producers and friends. A difficult to catch little details like extras are noticeable in the end sequence in the courtyard on Naboo. There's the little mass with Palpatine and the gang, and standing behind them, you can notice Ben Burtt, the sound designer and editor for TPM. I looked again when somebody was bowing and saw the film's producer, Rick McCallum. They are dressed in brown decorative robes. Martin Smith is also in the ending of the film, standing next to Ben Burtt and Rick McCallum. Rick is in the middle, Ben is on screen left of Rick and Martin is on screen right of him.

The following picture will show you where to look, it shows Ben Burtt just behind Jar Jar Binks during the Celebration. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
05-18-2002, 12:17 AM
Or you can just look at my avatar :p

SithDroid
05-18-2002, 07:30 PM
Is it just me or does the statue that Obi-Wan is looking at in the Jedi Archives look like a younger 1977 George Lucas? I could be wrong, but it certainly looks a lot like him. I'd have to see it from the front to know for sure.

2-1B
05-19-2002, 02:53 AM
I believe that's a bust of Dooku, but the dialogue about the Lost 20 was cut.

Beast
05-19-2002, 03:07 AM
Yes indeedy, the bust right behind Obi-Wan in the library scene is of Count Dooku. It's supposed to be somewhat eerie, as if the statue is actually watching Kenobi. But since the whole lost 20 scene with Jocasta Nu was cut, it's not quite as powerful. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
05-19-2002, 07:59 AM
It was actually Lucas who got his hands dirty and sculpted the bust because his design team and the sculptors couldn't get what he wanted. They were making it too lifelike and Lucas wanted it to look like the work of the great artist August Rodin. That's why it looks sort of unfinished and raw. Like the clay was just pushed around a bit and then they cast it. It gives the sculpture a sense of antiquity over ornamentation. The details of the face are sort of lost in the shadows much like the details of who Dooku is are lost to audience. A true Sith enigma. :) How's that for just out of bed on a sunday morning eh? :D

Mandalorian Candidat
05-20-2002, 05:55 PM
You guys are all wrong, he wasn't in EP2 at all. Ricky-dicky was at my local cineplex sweeping up the popcorn and scraping off all the black jujubees off the floor at the end of the movie. I heard him mumbling to himself something about "damn chapstick shortage" and "can still kiss good A." ;)

scruffziller
06-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Where is he suppose to be, anyone found him?

LTBasker
06-03-2002, 12:44 PM
Nope, didn't see any Eopies...

2-1B
02-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Still nothin' on this guy?

Maybe JabbaJohnL can ask him when they meet for dinner during C5.

Not sure, I'm kinda sickened to see him in E2, it's bad enough he was in E1. Maybe he plays Anakin's cut off arm, in the Hanger Duel. You don't see Lucas doing cameo apperances, thank the gods. Actually I would prefer Georgie Boy. :)

And they even made a figure of him, to boot. ;)

I think McCallum's hand makes an appearance when they give the DeathStar Plans to Dooku and you see ''his" hand closeup with a mini holo-projection of a DS. I think George wanted it to be extra clear to the audience that it was the DS they were talking about and added that scene in last minute.

That could be...it could be.

pbarnard
02-19-2010, 01:22 PM
I thought it was as the leech attatched to Lucas' as the Baron crotch; it's the bump in the robes. Wait, that's been taken already?

2-1B
02-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Barn, that was in ROTS.

This thread is about AOTC. :p

pbarnard
02-19-2010, 02:23 PM
In that case a boulder on Geonosis. He was "thanking" George for his job. Shhhhhhhh.