PDA

View Full Version : Favorites so far...

Jayspawn
05-04-2002, 10:33 AM
Now that most of us have many or most of the new Star Wars Episode II figures, which are your favorites so far?

For me, it's supprisingly...

Anakin Skywalker (Hanger Duel)
- his action feature doesn't work but he's a cool figure.
C-3PO
- he actually looks like C-3PO with and without his coverings.
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscan't Chase)
- this figure looks better out of the packaging. I actually like his magnet features, they work pretty well.
Nikto Jedi
- he has no action feature which is great. Just a neat looking figure.

187-Maul
05-04-2002, 02:43 PM
since I only have Jango Fett KE till' now (damn europe toysrus) guess who's my favorite !?!
yeah you guessed it...

Kit Fisto !

...no wait
JANGO FETT KE !:D

mark2d2
05-04-2002, 02:46 PM
I'm totally digging both my C3-PO (why everybody else seems to LOATH this figure remains a huge mystery to me...) and also ARTOO. (He's just so darn cute as he Beeps! and Blinks! away...)

bigbarada
05-04-2002, 09:22 PM
Anakin HD is my current favorite, along with Dexter and the Tusken Female.

DeadEye
05-04-2002, 10:00 PM
I have:
-Count Dooku
-Anakin HD
-Jango Fett KE
-Captain Typho
-Geonosian Warrior
-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)

I like them all!

Figurestasher
05-05-2002, 01:09 AM
I like R2-D2 best becasuse of the effects. Also like Dooku and most of the jedi. C-3PO is cool too, especially loose.

MikeAndTheBots
05-05-2002, 02:25 AM
I really like the yoda i got today. The HD anakin is cool too but his arm keep falling off!

subMERGE
05-05-2002, 07:58 AM
So far I like:

Padme (my favorite)
Anakin HD
Clone Trooper (red)
Zam
Dooku ( I didn't like this at first , but I think its good now compared to
others)
Geonosian Warrior

Luminara would probably be my favorite if I could find her!

Evan Nash
05-05-2002, 01:36 PM
I was really impressed with Yoda. He's got it all.

Once I get Dooku and Anakin they'll probably take the crown tho.

I'd really like an Obi-Wan, but I don't like that magnet.
A better one will come out eventually.

CrossWizard
05-05-2002, 02:19 PM
I only buy figures that I like, so tey are all my favorites. But if I had to choose just a few that stand out to me:

Obi Wan CC
Jango Fett KE
Anakin HD
Count Dooku
Zam BH
Red Clonetrooper

Old Fossil
05-05-2002, 08:07 PM
I put a cloth robe (from the EpI 'Tatooine' accessory pack) on Kit Fisto. It rocks! He's my current favorite, though Dex Jettster isn't far behind.

Forhekset
05-05-2002, 11:21 PM
I'd say HD Anakin or Jango Fett KE are my current favorites with Dooku and Yoda close behind. They're all pretty good honestly....

jedibear
05-05-2002, 11:39 PM
Now that I've lived with 'em for awhile....

Fav's...

Yoda. This new version is light years ahead of that weird one with the potty chair from EpOne. Great detailing and cool pose & a lightsaber! What's not to like?

Nitko Jedi. He's a well-detailed cool looking figure with no strings attached. Gazing at him, one can come up with a whole series of adventures! He just looks cool.

Kit Fisto. Noticing a trend here with me? I really like the jedi figures alot. I'm actually really liking the action poses, the metal saber handles (on some of them) & the great detailing.

Honorable mentions go to: The Tusken Raider Female with child. What a great detailed cool looking design...otherworldy yet familair. The child and the papoose-type backpack work really well & she looks great standing with the bantha.

Actually by tomorrow I could have all new favorites...that's part of the fun of getting a new line to play with....

figrin bran
05-06-2002, 01:22 AM
i haven't opened up my yoda and anakin hd yet but those two will probably join my other favorites kit fisto and nikto.