PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett commercial

187-Maul
05-04-2002, 02:41 PM
just wanted to ask if anyone else notices that in the jango fett commercial just before the E2 logo appears where he shoots (in the arena) his antenna is on the wrong side? and again after the logo where he uses his flamethrower
lloks like GL screwed it up again - just hope the sides are right in the movie

Beast
05-04-2002, 02:52 PM
The second version of the trailer has the flipped shots the correct way. Stuff like that happens when they make movies though. But it ties in perfectly with the OT, as Boba Fett is flipped in a few shots of Jabba's Palace in ROTJ. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mark2d2
05-04-2002, 02:59 PM
I didn't notice this mistake. I caught the commercial out at a club last night where they were playing the Cartoon Network of all things. Anyway, this spot really grabbed me. I'm totally jonesing for the film now.

And I may finally break down and buy a Jango Fett figure. Bringing my total ATOC collection up to six . . .

187-Maul
05-04-2002, 03:08 PM
thanx for the info JJB

mark2-D2, I till now have Jango Fett KE adn still want the preview version and the FB version which is out now, I know it's much but they all look great and the second jet-pack version is also cool

Battle Droid
05-04-2002, 03:17 PM
Maybe the view finder is interchangable from the sides of the helmet. ;)

Beast
05-04-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
Maybe the view finder is interchangable from the sides of the helmet. ;)
Just like Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan braid in The Phantom Menace. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
05-04-2002, 03:25 PM
That or Obi has two braids. ;)

mark2d2
05-04-2002, 03:41 PM
So, if you're only going to buy one Jango figure --- which is the best bet? Probably Kamino Escape? I'm curious about your opinion, Mr. Maul-187.

187-Maul
05-04-2002, 03:50 PM
well since I only have KE version till' now (and want to have the others except deluxe, too) I can't tell who's going to be my favorite till I have them all in my hands to compare
I thinkremovable helmet will be my favorite since he has no strange-looking action-features (like FB version) and has no too scene specific pose (like preview version) - KE has some coll accesories and cool features
heck, I even like the grappling hook feature although I don't play with the figs
so probably he is your best bet out of the bunch

of course you could wait for another resculpt (which will pretty certainly be made, as we know hasbro) but that would take some time till he would be out