PDA

View Full Version : Aurra Sing's Mother/

PloKoon2385
09-08-2001, 09:44 PM
I just read the new Emissaries to Malastare graphic novel. And when Mace Windu reaches Nar Shadda and rescues that old woman, she thanks him and stuff. But she also says that the Jedi took her daughter to be trained. When you take a close look at the old lady, she is very pale, white almost, and she has deep eye sockets and red eyes. Her fingers are a little longer than a humans and her fingernails are gray. She has red hair and is somewhat thin. But, what I found most interesting is the antennae sticking out of her head, in the same place as Aurra. Now, there seem to be a lot of similarities between her and Aurra Sing. So, I am thinking that she is Aurra Sing's mother. What do you think, if you have read Emissaries to Malastare, very good in my opinion.

Lobito
09-14-2001, 03:02 PM
It must be her, Aurra Sing got Jedi Training, i saw these remark in a comic where Ki-adi-mundi is tracking an old Tuskken Raider Jedi. I think the name of the series is Outlander.

PloKoon2385
09-15-2001, 03:42 PM
We already know she is a former Jedi. And it was called Outlander and the Tusken is called Sharad Hett and his son A'Sharad Hett. :)

GNT
09-17-2001, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by PloKoon2385
I just read the new Emissaries to Malastare graphic novel. And when Mace Windu reaches Nar Shadda and rescues that old woman, she thanks him and stuff. But she also says that the Jedi took her daughter to be trained. When you take a close look at the old lady, she is very pale, white almost, and she has deep eye sockets and red eyes. Her fingers are a little longer than a humans and her fingernails are gray. She has red hair and is somewhat thin. But, what I found most interesting is the antennae sticking out of her head, in the same place as Aurra. Now, there seem to be a lot of similarities between her and Aurra Sing. So, I am thinking that she is Aurra Sing's mother. What do you think, if you have read Emissaries to Malastare, very good in my opinion.

From the sound of it it would seem to be her mother because of those facts :)

Bel-Cam Jos
09-17-2001, 07:06 PM
If she's Aurra Sing's mother, would that make her Q-ra Sing? See, Q comes before R, and Aurra? Q-ra? Aurra? Hello? I'll be leaving now...

Lobito
09-17-2001, 08:00 PM
There´s a book of bounty hunters included in the Aurra Sing 12" doll, has anyone read that book?? Maybe we can have some scoop in there.