PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Deals at K-Mart!!!

Uncle Owen
05-04-2002, 11:50 PM
I just had to show my excitement for some Sweet Deals at K-Mart. I received several of the scratch off cards from K-Mart when buying Star Wars Items and most all of them had $2.00 off any Star Wars Lego Set as the coupon. I combined that with the 20% off sale and picked up the Jedi Starfighter for $13.98 and a bunch of Stormtrooper Jedi Duel sets for $3.58 each. It was a Great Way to beef up my Trooper Ranks;)

Owen Out!!

JediTricks
05-06-2002, 02:21 AM
Get the Slave I or Gunship on Kmart's sale if you can, they're a huge savings this way that'll be unbeatable for quite a while, I bet.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-14-2002, 03:20 PM
Good deal. I got my Jedi Duel, Tusken, and Cloud Car sets for about $6 each taking advantage of their deal with the sale and coupons.

I'm hoping to grab up the other stuff when the eventually go on clearance. :)

2-1B
05-14-2002, 03:50 PM
When you used the $2 coupon on the cloud car set, did it scan properly? I used my coupon on the little set with Luke/Stormie/Imp Officer and the register wouldn't let me use it. But the cashier pushed it thru anyway. Nowhere on the coupon does it say Episode II only, so maybe it was just an issue with that particular store.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-14-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
When you used the $2 coupon on the cloud car set, did it scan properly? I used my coupon on the little set with Luke/Stormie/Imp Officer and the register wouldn't let me use it. But the cashier pushed it thru anyway. Nowhere on the coupon does it say Episode II only, so maybe it was just an issue with that particular store.

As a matter of fact it didn't. I first tried on the self-service scanner and it didn't ring up, then I went to a cashier who forced it through the register with a crowbar to get it to work. Actually, it also didn't work with either of my EP2 sets now that I think about it. The cashiers also had to do an override.

I think KMart didn't put it into the system so the computers didn't recognize the coupon. No wonder they're having to close stores.

Lord Tenebrous
05-19-2002, 02:25 PM
Guess you can focus on Target this week. If I'm reading the ad correctly, it's the speeder set or Slave 1 for $24.88.

Five dollars off the speeders, but that's roughtly 50% off Jango's ship. :)

Check it out at the Target site (http://target.com/weeklyad/detailview.asp?R=12&C=1&P=26&Z=1), or Sir Steve's front page.

Forhekset
05-21-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Guess you can focus on Target this week. If I'm reading the ad correctly, it's the speeder set or Slave 1 for $24.88.

Five dollars off the speeders, but that's roughtly 50% off Jango's ship. :)

Check it out at the Target site (http://target.com/weeklyad/detailview.asp?R=12&C=1&P=26&Z=1), or Sir Steve's front page.

Whoops, I didn't see that in Target's ad OR the front page of the site. But I just picked up the Slave I for $24.88 tonight and created a new thread and made a big deal about it. :rolleyes: