PDA

View Full Version : Questions about SAGA figures

Darth-AWT
05-05-2002, 11:29 AM
I have not seen anyone talking about this, so I must be the only one confused about it.

1st, I noticed that there are 2 part# on all SAGA figures. 1 on the back, and 1 on the bottom near the UPC.
Can someone tell me why?

2nd, they have changed the way they print the Part#'s, all my Ep1 figures look like this "562054.0100" I know this to be a 2nd run figure because of the ".0100" .

At first I was using the last four digits of the part#, but I have a couple of saga figures, with 2001 date stamps and background inserts with numbers like "0500". Seems strange to me that figures made that early would be a 5th run.

last, I have noticed a few errors being covered up with stickers, but I have not read anything about my Super Battle Droid. He has a large sticker on the back. The sticker shows what the figure can do with descriptions.
Can anyone tell me what it is covering up, before I lose my will power and peel it off ?

Mandalorian Candidat
05-05-2002, 05:26 PM
I can't help you with the PNs, but I do know that the SBD sticker hides the old, incorrect figure info that says the legs also blow off from the body, which doesn't happen.

Darth-AWT
05-05-2002, 05:42 PM
Thats cool. Thank you..

now if someone can help with th PN's..

bigbarada
05-05-2002, 08:11 PM
I think each figure now has a unique "last four" part number. Looking at the four cards I have in front of me:

Tusken Female's is 0900
Jango KE's is 0500
Dexter's is 1100
Anakin HD's is 2300

Hope that answers at least part of your question.

LTBasker
05-05-2002, 08:16 PM
The inserts have those numbers because they're all unique, not a one is the same unless it's the same figure so that's why they're number differently, so they'll know what insert # goes to what figure.