PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need HD Anakin or Dooku?

Forhekset
05-05-2002, 02:12 PM
I've got two extra HD Anakins and one extra Dooku. I'm still looking for the Royal Guard and Luminara. Anyone want to do a 1:1 trade?

Lone Jedi
05-05-2002, 02:24 PM
If you don't get any offers, would you be willing to sell Dooku? If so, drop me an e-mail. :D

dirtybones
05-05-2002, 09:26 PM
Same here, I have three Luminara only because my wife and friend bought me one each thinking that I didn't have her. So if you want E-mail me and we can figure out something for us both. Dooku is so dam hard to kind here.

jedikiss
05-06-2002, 06:54 PM
I could probably do a 1 to 1 trade for dooku w/ iether one of those or a new mace windu (preferably) , possibly any other from the mace wave

dirtybones
05-07-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Forhekset
I've got two extra HD Anakins and one extra Dooku. I'm still looking for the Royal Guard and Luminara. Anyone want to do a 1:1 trade?
So what is the story on that Dooku? Do you still have him or what? Just wondring.

Forhekset
05-07-2002, 01:37 PM
Update: I -just- found the Royal Guard and Luminara so I no longer need those figures. However I'm also looking for any of the following from the brand new wave:

Bespin Luke
Bespin Vader
Jango Fett Final Battle

Sorry if I left anyone hanging....PM or email me at der_wanderer@email.com with any offers. I still have the Dooku and both HD Anakins.

Forhekset
05-08-2002, 02:00 PM
Another update: 1 HD Anakin is gone. Still got one more HD Anakin plus Dooku. BTW both are on MOMC for you guys who don't open stuff. If I don't get any offers before Friday afternoon or so I'll be taking the extra HD Anakin back to the store and Lone Jedi gets the Dooku (that is, if you still want him LJ)

:)

pthfnder89
05-08-2002, 02:17 PM
Sorry I didn't respond to your PM Forhekset. I didn't look at my mail box yesterday:)

I appreciate the offer, but I don't have much to trade from the Saga line. I'm still looking for the new waves too.:(

Forhekset
05-08-2002, 02:42 PM
No prob pthfnder :)

Actually both the Dooku & HD Anakin have been spoken for now, so I guess that ends my little trading thread.

Lone Jedi
05-08-2002, 08:57 PM
Forhekset: I broke down and ordered Dooku from amazon.com, but thanks for remembering my post! :)

pthfnder89
05-09-2002, 05:34 PM
Hey Forhekset: I just PMed you about Dooku. Let me know ok? Thanks!!