PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Guide

stillakid
09-08-2001, 11:10 PM
While surfing the web a while back, I happened upon a clever little diagram which outlined all the vintage weapons and accessories and explained who belonged to what.

Now that we're several years into the new stuff, I found that a vast majority of my weapons and accessories have parted ways with their respectful owners. With all the "leave-one-in-the-box" people out there, I was hoping that somebody might have the time to devise a picture guide for the new line of figures and their accessories. I'm rethinking my ill-conceived storage design and would like to reunite the plastic pieces with one another.

Is there any hope of a list like this sometime? Thanks.

GNT
09-09-2001, 12:33 AM
Why not use that vintage one for a guide?

Is it that hard to remember what weapon go with what person?

bigbarada
09-09-2001, 12:47 AM
The Action Figure Archive has an accurate list of POTF2 figures and accesories for figures up to but not including 1998. As for 1998 and beyond you're kind of on your own.

stillakid
09-09-2001, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by GNT
Why not use that vintage one for a guide?

Is it that hard to remember what weapon go with what person?

I wish it was that easy, but the new weapons have nothing to do with the vintage. ;)

Plus, nearly everybody, except the droids, came with at least one weapon if not two. To top it off, typically the weapons had little to do with what they carried in the movies. I remember some of them, but not everything. I've tried to keep all the POTJ stuff together, but it is the POTF stuff that is all akimbo.

evenflow
09-09-2001, 02:24 PM
Try looking at carded examples and see if you can get a clear picture of the weapons. :)

Magnolia-Fan
09-09-2001, 08:52 PM
Look in the "picture archive" section right here at www.sirstevesguide.com .

There are usually pretty good pics there...

GNT
09-10-2001, 02:47 AM
Its not that hard to remember really,maybe its just me and that I have a good memory unlike others on here :rolleyes:

When I have "time" to spare I'll create one for you :)