PDA

View Full Version : Jango fett final battle

Ryo826
05-06-2002, 05:40 PM
Hey all im new what up? anyway im want to know if anyone out there has the jango fett final battle and if they could please post like a review or some new pics(I meen the ones not on this site) that would realy help me alot thanks.

Ryo826
05-07-2002, 07:06 PM
this is odd i got an e-mail from this site saying that someone replied to this message but when i came here there wasnt one whats going on?

JEDIpartner
05-07-2002, 10:50 PM
Apparently no one has this figure yet. It'll be just a matter of time.

JetsAndHeels
05-08-2002, 01:22 AM
No need to review this figure. We know what it does. No need to dwell on it.

chris
06-05-2002, 04:21 PM
he looks like he is gonna be cool though

brentfett
06-17-2002, 03:49 PM
I got this figure for one reason and one reason only, the removable head, and thank God I didn't expect anything else from it. His feet stand so goofy, they might as well have just made his legs not move at all, because he'll only look right in one pose anyway. I personally hate the force/blast effects and all that other junk, but this one I particullarly hated. Even if I wanted to I could not just sit the flame thing in his wrist gauntlet. It sticks out the other side and is just way too big. The different jetpack is cool though. But, like I said, all I wanted was to make a small scene with Mace knocking his block off, and it fulfilled that nicely.

DarthBrandon
06-17-2002, 11:14 PM
I picked up the Bespin Wave today. Lets just say I passed on Jango Final Battle and Mace GR. Jango has an O.K. sculpt, but the accessories (Flame Gadget ) just looked to sucky for me and I wasn't going to buy him cause his head falls off. I've got four Sneak Preview and three Kamino Escapes for that. I'll just cut a head off one of them. Another thing that bothered me about him. is that his guns won't holster like K.E. Mace, well the best one is the deluxe version if were talkin Saga Figures. Mace G.R. looks like he's taking a crap or he's pretending to be Jaws or something, plus the swinging gimmick just looked awful. Now Bespin Luke is Awesome except for the slashing gimmick and no hilt for lightsaber. I also painted his nub red to get the bloody version look, his accesssories are A-1 and fit really snug. Vader is also great except for the slashing gimmick and no hilt for lightsaber, sculpt is pretty good and suits the scene. That's it for my review on Jango and company.

WesleySr
06-25-2002, 04:08 PM
Another prime example of HASBRO taking a good figure with alot of potential and screwing it up with a stupid action pose. And the fireball was a little stupid.