PDA

View Full Version : Blade's sword - replica

kadamontaga
05-06-2002, 08:19 PM
Hi all.
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this post, let me know if i got it wrong.

I saw earlier on www.factoryx.com that they're made replicas of the following weapons from movies:
Blade's sword
Blade's sword as a letter openeer
Blade's Glaive (the boomerang thing)
Sting from LOTR
Glamring from LOTR
Sword of the Witchking from LOTR
Scorpion King's sword

Has anyone seen or held any of these replicas, and if so, what are your thoughts?
Thanks a lot

JediTricks
05-06-2002, 10:22 PM
Some of these Blade ones have been out for a while. I saw the Glaive in person, it looked good on its holder, but I wasn't allowed to touch it. I'm still trying to figure out how to get that as a present since I can't afford it myself. ;) IMO, the ones I saw are nice-looking official prop replicas at a pretty good price.

LTBasker
05-07-2002, 12:25 AM
I once got this weapon magazine in the mail with several weapon replicas in it..dunno why I got it. The coolest things in there were Blade's sword, Blade's glaive, a Klingon batleth (sp?), and a replica of the sword and helmet from Gladiator. :cool:

Wolfwood319
05-07-2002, 01:19 AM
I have all 3 of the LOTR replicas, and I hope to get Gimli's Axe soon as well. A good friend of mine also has the "Sword of the Daywalker" and that is also an amazing piece.

They're a bit pricey, but very cool. I have my 3 hanging on my wall in my den, and everyone who has seen them has complemented them.

The Glamdring weighs about 5 lbs, Sword of the Witchking is about 5.5 lbs, and Sting is a little more than 2 lbs I believe. They're made by United Cutlery.