PDA

View Full Version : Ok, does anybody else here want to see Weird Al toys?

Brave Sir Robin
09-09-2001, 10:35 AM
Here are my picks for a Weird Al Yankovic toy line.

Classic Weird Al w/ glasses, Hawaiian shirt, accordian and Harvey the Wonder Hampster
Steve Jay w/ Bass Guitar
Jon "Bermuda" Schwarz w/ Beatles drum set & computer (for making the web page!)
Rueben Valiterra w/ cone bra and keyboard
Jim west w/ guitar
Running With Scissors Al w/ marathon runner outfit and scissors
Amish Paradise Al w/ pitchfork and Coolio hair
The Saga Begins Al w/ Jedi outfit, guidtar and Anakin' ID card
It's All About the Pentiums Al w/ busted computer and sledgehammer

there are a good few others, but these are the main essential ones. Who's with me?

Magnolia-Fan
09-09-2001, 11:30 AM
You forgot the "Fat" suit.

Brave Sir Robin
09-09-2001, 12:05 PM
"Well, I never used a phone booth, and I never seen my toes,
When I go into the movies, I take up seven rows because I'm fat!
I'm fat, I'm really really fat!"

lol
the fat suit would be a good idea too, I forgot about that. Also a claymation Al from the Jurassic Park video and an Indiana Al from the opening scene of UHF

Bel-Cam Jos
09-09-2001, 04:16 PM
Weird Al: DEVO outfit
Weird Al: Jedi robes
Weird Al: Pentiums outfit
Weird Al: Surgeon
Weird Al: Eat It outfit

Starfig873
09-09-2001, 04:33 PM
Sweet mother of God! Thats a brilliant idea! I 've loved listening to Weird Al forever. And I think he deserves to be put into plastic. Hmm...McFarlane has been doing musicians lately...I wonder....

vulcantouch
09-09-2001, 10:46 PM
offa toppa my head, the LAMEST, MOST OVERRATED northamerican comics working today (actually, it seems like we've blessedly gone some time w/out hearing from Some of these duds), in no particular order:
-robin williams
-howie mandel
-judy tenuta
-dennis wolfberg
-weird al
-tom dreesen
:p:p:p on all of em :p

JediTricks
09-10-2001, 08:24 AM
Wolfberg's been dead for years, that's like saying "I wonder why nobody casts Peter Cushing in films anymore". ;)

vulcantouch
09-10-2001, 12:02 PM
i didn't know he was Sick ;P oh well, no use chasing good disdain after bad, maybe i should scratch him offa list :p sinbad's kinda lame, maybe replace wolfie w/him :)
so, who else here thinks who else is lame/overrated? i know jt for thinks martin short's lame, and jdah thinks python's oVerraTed. . . so? diss away :)
speaking of peter "cut-up" cushing, whatever happened to that nice sam kinison or that nice rick duccomunn (sp)? ;)

Brave Sir Robin
09-10-2001, 12:16 PM
I don't think that Weird Al is lame or overrated, I think he is a big tortured genius.

And Eddie Vedder is some kind of wiener :D

Bel-Cam Jos
09-10-2001, 05:59 PM
I thought Barney Rubble was "what a little weiner"? ;)
We had some fun, Weird Al style, in the Old Forums: http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?dom=ss&TID=7&PID=278

"... stuck in a detention cell, night after night after night after night alright!"

Brave Sir Robin
09-10-2001, 07:59 PM
Well that's true too, but in the song My Baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder he says that his girl thinks Eddie is a big tortured genius and Al's some kind of wiener

JediTricks
09-11-2001, 06:16 AM
"... A KIWI?!?"

I like Al.

Brave Sir Robin
09-12-2001, 07:59 PM
Another cool figure would be the claymation Al from the music video of Jurassic Park! And Barney with a removable head! "I'm afraid those things will harm me, cus they sure don't act like Barney, and they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend!!"
And maybe there could be a 2-pack with the clay Weird Al vs. Al Gore from Celebrity Death Match! How cool would that be?