PDA

View Full Version : I'll Trade a Blue Snaggletooth for a carded Jorg Sacul

Kernel
05-06-2002, 09:37 PM
Any takers? Although my snaggletooth is loose, I prefer the Jorg Sacul to be in package.

Salacious
05-13-2002, 10:01 PM
What condition is your figure in?

Kernel
05-13-2002, 10:52 PM
Not superb... definately played with. I can give you a pic if you want. I'll need to dig it out tomorrow though. I have 2... I can take a pic of both of them and let you decide which you want, if you want.

Or even better, if you have broadband... we can setup a netmeeting and I can actually put the video on it for you and turn it in real time :)

Get ahold of me via AIM (Kernel009) or ICQ (30629537) if you are interested.

Salacious
05-14-2002, 03:10 PM
Email me a pic of both when you get a chance. msa_cmu98@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Kernel
05-15-2002, 06:33 PM
Ok, I'm posting them on my webspace...

http://home.twcny.rr.com/kernel

Hold the mouse over the big pic for a little info. Sorry, don't have time to make a whiz-bang page :)

If you need more/better pictures, I'll try to do my best. Just let me know.

BTW - no gun pictured, but it WILL come with it. To be honest, I can't remember if it gets a Han Solo or Stormtrooper gun, so it'd be your choice :)

Salacious
05-16-2002, 05:23 PM
They both look pretty good. How are the joints?

Figure comes with the Han gun.

Kernel
05-16-2002, 06:11 PM
The joints are pretty good in my opinion... they are not loose, but not stiff either. They both stand on their own w/o needing to manually adjust the legs... just make sure they are straight and set it down and it stays up :)

The heads seems loose, but I seem to remember most star wars figures of that era being loose.

Kernel
05-17-2002, 11:56 PM
Ok, I've made a trade deal with someone, so the figure is no longer available.

Thanks for the interest.