PDA

View Full Version : Sio Bibble

JCliff
05-06-2002, 10:46 PM
I just picked up a Sio Bibble off of ebay. It turns out that its actually a Japanese version because it has that big TOMY label on the back. Are there any differences between the US Sio Bibble and the Japanese version?

JediTricks
05-07-2002, 01:29 AM
Most of the TOMY SW figures I've seen are US versions with the sticker over the back - they literally are the US versions once they come out of the packaging (or you peel the sticker off carefully). I believe Sio is the same - I know Swimming Jar Jar is and he's just one wave away from Sio.

dirtybones
05-07-2002, 10:00 AM
Did this guy ever hit the pegs? I had looked for what seemed months for him but never any luck in grabbing one. I had the same issue with REE YEES. Now I find him on Brian's site for $35. What was the beaf with his guy not makeing it to some stores?

musasa
05-09-2002, 02:04 AM
The difference is the last time I was in Tokyo (a few months back) these things were clogging pegs and being sold for $6-$10 each. The guy probably picked up a bunch of em and brought em back to resell.

musasa
05-09-2002, 02:05 AM
Michael - you're right, they're exactly the same.

QLD
05-09-2002, 03:26 AM
I found several Sio Bibbles in the stores. Apparantly others weren't so lucky.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-11-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
I found several Sio Bibbles in the stores. Apparantly others weren't so lucky.

Strike the word "others" in your statement and substitute the word "everybody." :(

187-Maul
05-12-2002, 06:12 AM
that's not correct, lowly bantha cleaner, I found several sio bibble together wih pit-droids, naboo royal guards, one holo sidious and a swimming jar-jar at my toysrus, and clearenced too

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-13-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
that's not correct, lowly bantha cleaner, I found several sio bibble together wih pit-droids, naboo royal guards, one holo sidious and a swimming jar-jar at my toysrus, and clearenced too

Rub it in!

Those are excellent finds. The only time I spotted some of those figures, was at a comic shop in Toronto. They were a little bit pricey, but I had enough dinero to buy the Pit Droids and Naboo
Guard. However, I passed up on those figures to buy some POTJ stuff. I sorta thought they I might be seeing them turn up on clearance at Toys R Us, but so far no dice :( That was last summer. I plan to go to the same store this summer and exact my revenge. :evil:

Jedi Juice
05-30-2002, 11:48 PM
Hell, the stores around me are wastelands for new figures. Either that or scalpors got there before I did.....

Croaker
05-31-2002, 09:56 AM
At least they sent them to your country.
I'm in Canada.
We are pretty close to Hasbro HQ (I'm in toronto)
We have our own division - Hasbro Canada - and yet we still didn't get these figs
Oh yeah we also never got - Vader helmet wave, eu wave, last few waves of ep I, some of the beast packs

Jayspawn
05-31-2002, 01:53 PM
I never came close to finding Mr. Bibble in stores. I look on Ebay every now and them but won't pay more than $10 for him. My search goes on.