PDA

View Full Version : Taun We

Sidiously Darth
05-06-2002, 11:07 PM
I can't get this figure to stand up. Its cape is longer than its legs. I'm not even sure an action stand would work. AHHHHH!

Sith Lord 0498
05-07-2002, 02:40 PM
It is possible to get Taun We to stand, but it's still touch and go b/c it does fall over frequently. However, just put the clone chamber in front of it. It can rest against it. Hmmm...maybe THAT'S why they included it...:)

Sidiously Darth
05-07-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Sith Lord 0498
However, just put the clone chamber in front of it. It can rest against it. Hmmm...maybe THAT'S why they included it...:)

Now there is a point to ponder... Did Hasbro include the cloning chamber b/c they purposely made a figure that could not stand on its own? Naaaa, that would just be plain :crazed: !

brentfett
05-09-2002, 03:00 PM
I did get my Taun We to stand on an action stand, but it looked better on an old Commtech chip so that's where I left it. Just grab it right above the feet and gently screw it back and forth into the peg.

Bosskman
05-09-2002, 09:58 PM
My Taun We stands pretty good. She fell over just once in the last week or so. Plo Koon fell over quadruple that!

subMERGE
05-11-2002, 08:49 AM
I haven't had any trouble with my Taun We. She as yet to fall over even once. She kind of leans to one side though b/c I couldn't get her stand exactly straight. I had a horrible time trying to get Anakin HD to stand.

SQueek
06-02-2002, 07:22 AM
fett(final) falls over the most, but id have to say the best at not fallinf over is vader, he just quietly sits there with his arm extended

SuperBattleDroid88
06-02-2002, 09:43 AM
Seems like on my Taun We, one leg is longer than the other leg! It's messed up......

chris
06-03-2002, 02:25 PM
the cape is longer than her legs, and one is bigger than the other, both are big flaws on hasbros part. because of the weak plastic used to make her legs, I can't even make a stand work. I wonder why I didn't think of that clone chamber trick sooner...

Exhaust Port
06-06-2002, 02:51 PM
I resorted to having several figures casually leaning against the back of the shelf. Not a great pose but it's better than finding them face down in the carpet each morning.

WesleySr
06-25-2002, 03:00 PM
I have several figures standing up on my desk. I resorted to bending her cape back like peeling a banana peel and holding it there for awhile. It makes it a little wider at the bottom and easier to stand. But i also think one leg is longer than the other.