PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Hong Kong with a digital camera? [GREAT new AOTC poster]

jeffonthego
05-07-2002, 02:39 AM
As I mentioned in a piece of "news" a week or two ago, Hong Kong's Pacific Place theatre has a new third AOTC poster.

It's a great one with Amidala in her skin-tight white outfit surrounded by Mace, Obi and Anakin with light sabres raised.

The coolest part is about two dozen silhouetted figures in background all with lightsabres raised!

Anyway, would like to post a pic, but can't find one online. Is there anyone in Hong Kong with a digital camera whose willing to go down to Pacific Place and take a pic?

jeffonthego
05-07-2002, 02:41 AM
Moisture Farmer? Where does that come from? lol

187-Maul
05-07-2002, 01:28 PM
Welcome aboard, I hope you will stay here and have a good time
the moisture farmer is your ranking: the more posts you have, the higher grade you get
you can set the ranking under your profile and decide between dark side or light side - please join the dark side and become a Dark Master :D

I have no idea if here's anybody from hong kong and I don't know the poster but it sounds like it's pretty cool

187-Maul
05-07-2002, 01:32 PM
well just noticed in this thread http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7619 there is a pic of a german train with a AOTC commercial and could it be that that's it?

jeffonthego
05-07-2002, 11:10 PM
Cool, thanks on both counts 187-Maul! The link to that German post is a variation of what we have here in Hong Kong.

I say variation for two reasons: 1) Amidal and Jedi are in different fighting positions than here. 2) We have don't have one long poster but two separate ones. If you look to the right of the German one, you see a cut off second half with the Jango Fett and the bad guys. Here in Hong Kong, it is to separate regular sized posters side by side.

Thanks again, maybe someone else can get us some more pics of these from around the world!

187-Maul
05-08-2002, 03:16 PM
well I'm here to please you AGAIN cause in this thread (again) http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6777&pagenumber=2 is now the poster you mean (the last one)