PDA

View Full Version : im late on the subject, but however

Gen. Benjamin Kenobi
09-09-2001, 03:05 PM
Palm Talkers??? what the world?????

sounds like hasbro's going into the novelty business , as in it wasn't enought to come up with enough stupid items and mass produce them to only lose alot of money (Ep1 junk-aka 12 different darth mauls posed different ways, swimming obi wan, sith speeder maul, mini att rig, dip and spit qui gon, and many many more to account for)......i dont know bout you guys, but novelties is what my uncle gets my mom for Christmas cause they look nice to take up space and collect dust and sit in the window for years before being place up for sale in a yard seel where it get's thrown into the $.25-$1 pile. good thing about the regular actin figures, when you get tired of looking at them you can pull them apart and customize them nd sell on ebay for much more than you could have loose...and thats if ya wanna.....

$10????? why dont we just mail george lucas the money????

evenflow
09-09-2001, 03:38 PM
I personally do not like them, but there are people who do. Others make fun of us for collecting figures. There will always be someone out there to buy them.

GNT
09-10-2001, 04:40 AM
I think they are quite Ugly in my opinion! What was Hasbro thinking when they thought up this line?!?!?!?!

Eternal Padawan
09-10-2001, 10:06 AM
Gen. Benjamin sounds bitter...But I have to agree that Hasbro COULD be making a Crix Madine or Wooof or Imperial Dignitary figure instead of brainstorming "extra chromosome" crap like this.

WHERE IS MY CRIX MADINE?!?!?

WHERE ARE MY REMAINING VINTAGE RESCULPTS!?!?!??!

(thank you)