PDA

View Full Version : Padme variant can't be too rare.

Darth Nihilus
05-07-2002, 11:46 AM
This is just an observation of a strange occurrence - I've looked around for this variant and couldn't find it. Then today I walk into one store and counted four of them. Is this strange or are these Padme's just that easy to come across?

Wonderboy
05-07-2002, 11:56 AM
Are you talking about the "mole" variant???

I have had NO luck finding that sucker...I saw one...once...not sure why I didn't buy it...and ever since, I've been obsessed with it. If you can score an extra one...I will gladly take it off your hands ;)

bobafett07728
05-07-2002, 11:58 AM
I have seen a handful. . .but they aren't as common as the rest. It seems from my travels that the mole variaion occurs on the Padmes with a 2001 date stamp, and none appear on a 2002 date stamp. With that in mind it would indicate that it is a tough variation, we'll just have to see if there will be a demand.

R2-D2
05-07-2002, 12:53 PM
I have an extra that has a card that isn't in the greatest of shape. Both of the ones that I have have the 2001 date. I'll trade this extra to someone who opens the packages. PM me.

R2

Darth Nihilus
05-07-2002, 01:17 PM
I could pick one up for you Wonderboy, but I live in Australia and shipping costs can be prohibitive so it depends on how desperate you are.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-07-2002, 05:36 PM
I assume you're talking about the "Miracle Bra" variant. Yes, it's true. Most Amidalas were shipped with the Wonder Bra, but after Victoria's Secret ran out they had to go with the lesser Miracle Bra. Nah, I'd stick with the more common Wonder Bra variation. It gives her more support and gives her that slutty look that so many SW geeks demand.

:D

figrin bran
05-07-2002, 06:07 PM
hey wonderboy, i don't know if you still need one but there were plenty of padme moles at the glendale kay-bee's...their figures are only $5.99 now, btw...

DarthMaulSithLord
05-07-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
I assume you're talking about the "Miracle Bra" variant. Yes, it's true. Most Amidalas were shipped with the Wonder Bra, but after Victoria's Secret ran out they had to go with the lesser Miracle Bra. Nah, I'd stick with the more common Wonder Bra variation. It gives her more support and gives her that slutty look that so many SW geeks demand.

:D

Is there really a chest variation or are you just plain sick?

:rolleyes:

TK421BB
05-09-2002, 03:29 PM
I have a Padme with the mole variant but the mole is on the end of her noseits a 2001 and a stamp number 20211.. I gues you could call This "Padme and the north star....Ha..Ha..